IN THIS PROVISION...

If some individuals, naturally "hasty", faced a new passion with the disposition of knowing that "other things" besides love could arise at the end of the plot, etc., they would certainly suffer much less or even not suffer at all and would worry in the end, much less, about everything that has made the misfortune of humanity, having even thanked them, (logically, with the Father's permission) to come from the heights of the Heavenly Splendors, the Christ, to say to women and men: "Forgive in order to be forgiven..." With some reflection, they would not lend themselves to this: they would not be so obliged to be subjected to the test!

Finally, prepared for disappointment, they would not be obliged (at least in this) to exercise the obligation of forgiveness! (Note: I'll explain the fact later).

Because at the end of it all, one will always come out very hurt and the other very angry. With the initial disposition, for example, to always leave the benefit of the doubt to others, that is, that each and every human being, being imperfect as they are, inevitably at one time or another, may stumble in their vows of love and to succumb to an unbearable betrayal, everything would flow better. In fact, much better!

A large number of people then, to can considered to be dissatisfied: "She/ He could have at least told that anybody was enjoying another one! Hmm!"

You and I both know that things don't work that way, don't you?! For, as the ancient popular songbook itself already prescribed, (1): "the heart has reasons that reason itself does not know!" ((...) makes promises of oaths, then forgets. Following this principle, you also promised, you even swore a great love, but then you forgot!"

But, on the other hand, a few thousand years ago, Jesus, under the authority of God, acquitting the (at the time) sinful woman, established: "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone!" (John: 8; 7).

No one is under obligation to follow a guideline from the beginning to the end of their days.

Not that I don't want to, but because the human condition doesn't allow it.

And it's not just the "drunks" who completely forget what they said the day before, no!

Each and every human being can succumb to this and routinely, although they do not admit it, they do so: lying, promising and not fulfilling, forgetting...

Not that it ratifies it in gender and number, but ERASMUS OF ROTTERDAM (2) had written something in his EULOGY OF MADNESS, which in some way had something to do with what was happening at the time... in the present day... "Madness sustains marriage," it said. And he continues: "The marriages that resist separation are those in which the negligence and stupidity of the husbands ignore the betrayals. Now all this is to be attributed to madness. It is through her that a wife pleases her husband, and his husband pleases. Everyone laughs at the betrayed. In short, thanks to madness, marriage is a happy illusion!"

- (1) In reality, it is a phrase by Blaise Pascal, adapted from an old popular song, performed by ORLANDO SILVA.

- (2) Erasmus of Rotterdam or Rotterdam, born Gerrit Gerritszoon or Herasmus Gerritszoon, was a Dutch humanist theologian and philosopher who traveled throughout Europe, such as Portugal, England, Italy, Spain, Croatia, Bulgaria, Denmark and others. Born: Rotterdam, Netherlands; Died: July 12, 1536, Basel, Switzerland; Influenced by: Martin Luther, Niccolò Machiavelli; Influenced by: Martin Luther, Thomas More. Education: University of Padua, University of Turin, Collège Montaigu; Parents: Roger Gerard, Margaretha Rogeriu.