THE GREAT MISTAKE OF THE PASSIONATE..

It consists in not controlling the impulses of "love!" and in an uncontrollable impulse, taking truly foolish attitudes and making mistakes and getting more and more emotionally complicated!

Then, to "fix" the amount of folly committed by the "rush" of trying to to arrange what has already been lost... it's much harder!

I'll stress it again and if I haven't commented elsewhere, I'll say it again here: I don't know how I survived... back to what had been a "stronghold of love and affection" a short time ago and to find the loved one surrendered to the caresses of another person and without caring at all about their pain... It's something like that horrible!

It's amazing how in those moments, there isn't... Not a single friendly shoulder appears to lay his head and claim "the pitangas", everything around him, seems to take on a hostile and degrading appearance, almost hallucinating!

But, the big mistake, as said, is to try to hurriedly solve things the old way, that is, quickly, without questioning, without reasoning, obvious consequence: disappointment, suffering, anguish and dissatisfaction, nothing else!

It is that, in these circumstances, due to the haste provided by

he almost total absence of reason, it makes the "passionate" take incoherent, almost insane attitudes, trying to see other things, other than what everyone knows and some members of the "organized" warned (?!)

It's not justifying, no!

But the intensity of the pain makes the mind of this sufferer not reason satisfactorily and everything that happens seems to plot against the physical, mental and spiritual health of the creature.

Persisting, acting, unbalancing, etc., it is no wonder that many, unfortunately, in these odd moments, even die of a heart attack, if not in other terrible ways or resort sensitively to unorthodox methods... and they suffer more and more and become more and more unhappy, complaining of immense pain... The human being, who encounters another in these circumstances and still finds time to mock such a trial, will indeed have to settle with the evil being in the depths of darkness...

I could not, in fact, even qualify as an error, something that necessarily drives the unfortunate person to these absurd consequences, but as complete INSANITY! No mincing and no partiality until... with the PAINFUL passing of the months, get real... but, until then, how much bad stuff has to endure until some peace begins to DAWN ON THE HORIZON...