EMPTY HOUSE... NO LOVE AND NO POETRY! (II)

The best house on the face of the Earth... The best beach... the best farm in the countryside... The best friendships, etc., become absolutely nothing, when the "love" you had goes away!

However, an addendum: "love is understood, in this case specifically, to that loved, desired person, who, together with their partner, let on that everything will flow well, that the two will remain together for a long time!" Just to differentiate it from love itself, which arises from a consolidated coexistence, with years of commitment and with the total certainty that what one imagines the other also feels "complicit!" "partners" by mutual agreement..." That's not what passion is, but it causes a lot of interpretation and speculation!

There is no more peace... quiet... tranquility, when the object of love is no longer present and when one feels all contempt and lack of reciprocity!

I believe that this is the most perfect full satisfaction of mankind... and their greatest misfortune, sadness and unhappiness, when they look around and there is no longer that (and) that "was all they wanted!"

Never mind the obvious errors of calculations and feelings, but I mean that right moment in life, that circumstance in which one imagines sharing the same thoughts as a couple...

Either the human being remains the way he is, without getting emotional and without getting involved with anyone and having a relatively desirous and stable life, or he gets out of this kind of emotional doldrums and goes ahead to try to find his possible object of his love, the "ideal match!"

But this presupposes risks... exhibitions... Sufferings... restlessness, etc., but what person is content with solitude?!

So, the price for desiring a new romance can be the satisfaction or the inevitable... loneliness... the exhibition!

And the immense empty house with everything that would make the joy of less demanding human beings, becomes a constant torture when the afternoon comes and the night comes...

Human beings, Science in short, should study mental, spiritual, psychophysical (non-medical) mechanisms, capable of making people suffer a little less, when they lose their ... "called" great love. And he affirms this, someone who was sure that he had already overcome it, was already "cured" and the moments of passion, the moments of pain... I thought I had left them there in the distant past...

Mistake...

Until the last day of existence in this world, the man or woman, no matter how old he or she is, will inevitably give way to passion, then, as the composer (Luis Gonzaga) used to say, "whether they like it or not!"

It's not up to you... And neither do I, unfortunately!

For me, I would choose peace, the satisfaction of living just to avoid disappointment, but who is it that "holds" the deep impulses of the soul? The impulses that come from the heart?!

Not even an empty house in the present will prevent in the future, the yearning for a new emotion... attraction... disappointment?! It doesn't matter...