WHO MADE THEIR CHOICES... FOUND YOUR RIGHTS!

Far be it from me to try to play the victim, an excellent boyfriend, an honorable man, totally differentiated... To assert my "excellent qualities" and at the "end of the process", proclaim that famous phrase: "You see, you didn't want to stay with me..."

Yes, it's true some time ago, I would rage, get upset... Today, not so much...

To find out that I'm not the worst guy on the face of the Earth and I'm not either... "The last cookie in the pack!" (An expression used to describe the best of the best). I'm not, never have been, and never will be... And what a relief it is to know that!

However, on the other hand, mistakes made, in some circumstances, determine how if will lead and have to live for the next few years, with the people he has chosen and with the system of life that he has judged to be the fairest and most dignified.

This, as a direct consequence, of the Law that governs life, including relationships!

It's part of!

With the passage of time and with some advanced age and with some sense in their heads, the man and the woman begin to realize something elementary in the plot of the relationship between two (or more): everything is exactly the same(?!)

"What do you mean?!"

The vast majority will protest. They will say, "I met a person..." And so on. Unfortunately, "new connoisseurs", it is precisely in the first weeks, in the first months, that the most wonderful things happen, the great vows of love and affection, then, everything comes back "as before in the Abrantes barracks!"

And you don't know how wrong I want to be!

After the great sweet and beautiful moments and with the spouses getting to know each other, amply, etc., all the magic of the relationship loses its grace and even its reason for being!

I met a couple, who after going through great turbulence at the beginning of their relationship and even more, in the middle and at the end, only ended the relationship with the end of the life of one of them... Very beautiful thing to see. But, very rare, increasingly rare to find!

But, as stated, although I was not the best among men and my "better half" had abandoned me, under the pretext of having found a better match, someone, who satisfied her most confused desires on the list of sadomasochism, for example, among which to beat her body and face well, to "put it in its proper place!" etc., who am I (I know this today), to dare to interfere with this kind of chosen Karma?!

Everyone chooses their happiness in their relationship. Whether it's by receiving pampering, by one of them, gifts, affection, understanding, etc., or as you prefer a good part (apparently): beating! Slap in the face and humiliation! And have a good time...

Oh! Those who survive will see... or not!