WHATEVER HAPPENS, WE HAVE TO MOVE ON... AND FORGET!

Ah, words... how easy to pronounce...

So hard to fulfill!

But, in this specific case, there is not much you can do but follow their meanings to the letter and actually move forward, trying not to look back. Because, desires will arise, desires... I would even say: longing for reconciliation, but, at the end of the day, in the overall sum of losses and gains, it is not worth it!

Perhaps, there would be no problem at all if the human being (let's say, this human being, for example) did not fall into that kind of doldrums, when things are more or less heading towards being "the best of all worlds" and after a very cruel period of turbulence, with the return of the calm, begin to judge the acts of others at the most inopportune moments...

And for the maintenance of a good relationship, it can't work like that, but, it seems like it always is it!

Why?

Because detachment, full, general, and unrestricted forgetfulness, still so (barely comparing, of course) as in Ecclesiastes: "It is no part of this world!" And at the end, for example, of a period of "ups and downs", of conflicts and misunderstandings and back to "normal", the natural tendency of human beings (of this human being I have already said) is to try to relive evil and at the first opportunities... "Throw it in face!"

I've done it before and I don't know if I'm ready to do it differently today!

I don't know if I would act differently, when I become, for example, to be, relatively happy again!

Therefore, between gains and losses, sums and" subtraction", it is necessary to move forward and try in every way, go ahead and forget... After all, there are many people in the world, needing to love, needing to regain or revive a good friendship!

I don't know, but I think it's actually very difficult to change concepts, behaviors, attitudes and even work on new thoughts in a few years!

The right thing to do, for those who still feel very insecure, is to stay for a long time, reflecting, alone, hoping for a certain mental recovery!

The problem also has to do with what CHARLE CHAPPIN said: "Men (women) you are men and men! (women) not machines!" In fact, inevitably, emotions overwhelm reason, unfortunately, and all that waiting period, uncertainty, weakness and attention, etc., goes away when a new emotion arises. passion?! Yes! Why not?!

Even, anathematizing the phrase of an old song, I remembered, with change, of course, from the last passage, about the hope that persists: "my story is vulgar, but something is proven, not always the first love, it is the first boyfriend (a)..." (Int. Nelson Gonçalves). Where would I say it, at the end: "however, the last girlfriend, who knows, can't, won't be the first love?!"