NO GRUDGES AND NO HARD FEELINGS...

I myself didn't believe that "I could get this far!"

That is, indoctrinated and "trained" to spend years harboring hatred for certain people and situations, I was surprised, in the end, with my new attitude!

But, the fact, the "miracle" happened, after 365 days of "unspeakable" pain, some resentment and a lot of accumulated sadness, which even decentered me completely from the objective means in life and yes, I admit it, life seemed that it had "lost its luster!"

However, there is nothing like one day after another and those who survive can afford to tell the story. But, in this kind of "game", many others do not have the same disposition and unfortunately, understandably, succumb along the way, trying and losing the battle!

But, those who resist on the bad days and, as said, survive, congratulate themselves, only to conclude in the end with surprise: "the animal wasn't that ugly "

Needless to say, the monster I'm referring to is commonly known by thousands, billions of lovers around the world as: "PASSION!"

About 4 or 5 months ago, I wouldn't have even been in a position to refer to the subject, today, I do outline some reaction!

I waited some time to "touch the wound!" To prevent "my benefactor" from becoming "my executioner of ideals", in this case, I refer to time!

In fact, some time ago, I would not have been able to talk about it or write about it because I was very weak emotionally and sentimentally. On the other hand, if I let time itself pass and did not face the facts again or transcribe for myself what happened, I would run the risk of completely forgetting the traumas felt and in a very short space of time, falling into the same trap and suffering from the same evil again... without understanding how it happened, nor taking precautions to avoid another, if it is possible to admit this hypothesis

One thing, however, is certain: wounds, whether physical or moral, only heal with the passing of months or years!

They only heal when there is a period of time to make the blood cells or the pains of the soul, little by little... heal... And for those who don't have a modicum of patience, unfortunately, they may not be able to bear it. But, it is real: the pain is exceptional! Cruel! Disproportionate! But, little by little, it passes! Grudges diminish and resentments disappear! To whoever it may be so!