"HE WHO KNOCKS FORGETS... WHO SUFFER, NO!"

A popular "saying" is confirmed...

However, it is imperative to add that it is not a question of hitting or beating physically or textually, no!

To be clear!

It is only a figure of speech, then, that physical aggression, especially by man towards woman, is the lowest level of savagery among mammalian animals. No, just strength of expression! I am referring only to moral aggression!

After only a few months and that feeling of resentment having been partially overcome, things seem to be back to normal!

After the storm and the terrible gale, a kind of strange calm arose!

"Strange calm" I refer to because that's the truth set up: "THINGS WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THE WAY THEY WERE BEFORE!"

Which is very important in some aspects, yes!

It is necessary through experience to understand any part of the couple in love, that after a relatively degrading act is consummated, everything tends to change. Even the "burning" and unhealthy desire tends to cool down and reconsider!

In this case, even if we forgive the number of times that it usually says in the Holy Scriptures, the relationship, the conviviality, the reciprocity, etc., will never be the same again... Even better, after all, to distance oneself, in order to at least achieve a "spiritual recovery!"

Even one of the parties, trying to do everything so that the drama lived and overcome, is relatively minimized, through the constant use of euphemisms to try to recover the passion, it doesn't do much good!

To be able to return everything to the way it was before there was a great rupture after a "genuinely" frivolous action, there needs to be a very strong motive, to make a morally and sentimentally shattered being, forgive unconditionally and return to the same coexistence...

Also because the one who commits the act, or rather, the one who takes the initiative to flirt with danger and passion to others to the detriment of the one who could be the best friend, tends at all costs, to try to justify his initiative with the old jargon: "the flesh is weak!" "It was in a moment of emotional fragility!", etc., however, those who suffered the (emotional) stabbing, unfortunately, have another concept about it. There could be another one, but things are not like that!