LOOK AT THAT LANDSCAPE ON THE HORIZON!

That's because this was one of the reasons that motivated me to go to the countryside: to observe the landscapes of the countryside! The ecosystem, the fauna, the flora, the whole set of wonderful animals that in other times would have made my unsurpassed joy... the flowers, the fruits, the trees, etc., The infinite diversity of birds and their multiple colors... How I liked it!

And why all this now in the past?!

Because a kind of dark cloud (and I say this without any embarrassment and without fear of being called a pessimist, even because I am talking about my reality) has fallen over everything I so desired and everything I had admired so much!

The multicolored birds have turned to ashes...

The green landscapes and flowery fields have become colorless... Without charm, they no longer exuded the love that I thought they did so much...

And one of the things that I most appreciated, liked and practiced, for a period of time, was kind of suspended, without any power on the face of the Earth being able to dissuade that I needed to act differently... After all, I didn't have the strength!

Everything went black... and the sport in the midst of the grass and the native specimens, had completely lost its significance... All that remained was to appeal to God and, through almost unbearable faith, to try to retrace the path, even in the face of all kinds of unspeakable suffering!

Now the question that arises: which human being can be exempt from this evil, for the entire period that he is here fulfilling his mission?!

Socrates himself could not be an example of this, since he took care to marry as soon as possible to a "YOUNG GIRL!"

Paul of Tarsus, after he himself had embarrassed his sweet beloved and in the face of so much suffering and disappointment, resolved to renounce his next love... He never got involved with anyone again!

Unlike the people of the world, who are constantly trying to find a future and are also anxious in search of love... Jesus, Francis of Assisi, however, made it different and gave up all rapture to leave themselves for pure love and join the Father! These, cases, specifics, saints...

Finally, after the shocks had passed, the innumerable sufferings, some of which were lost in the "fold of time!" and little by little, from the depths of his heart, already partially restored, he began to breathe the pure air of the mountains again, but, unfortunately, almost too late... The embarrassed, long-suffering and reluctantly passionate dreamer no longer resides in the place... live distant life in another location!