(3) Her Affection On Him

Aditya's pov

As Aditya was sitting in his car his mind was still on that girl he saw in college

Author's pov : he still don't know her name

He was smiling while thinking about her. It was his first time he was that much effected by presence of any random girl.

He was talking to himself in his inner mind....

Who is she? I'm damn sure that she was a business student otherwise she is not present there. As he was there to encourage business students.

He said to himself - "she was something else. Why I was craving for her one glance on me that time??
The way she she is listening me carefully. The way she ignored me but there is no single sight of attitude in her ignorance. I guess she is not interested in such kind of things. She is not like other girls that is why she does no get exited when I entered in the campus or when I was invited for giving a speech on stage like other girls. He was thinking about her but suddenly disturbed by Arjun (his PA).

Arjun - "sir, hum phuch Gaye"
(sir, we have reached)

Aditya - "okay"

As he moved towards his cabin and try to divert his mind from her.
He kept himself busy with some files. He heard a knock on the door of his cabin. He said "come in" in his cold voice.

As door opened he saw his PA coming towards him with a file in his hand

Arjun (PA) - "sir, here is the details about that girl you saw in the college. She is the sister of one of the successful businessman of the country - Mr Aman Singh.
She is a final year student in business major. Also she is an actor, singer and dancer.

Aditya nodded and asked him to leave.

Arjun was about to leave but then he remind Aditya about tommorow's event.
He said - "sir, you had to attend Mr Kashyap's birthday party tomorrow.

Aditya -" Is it necessary for me to attend it. "

Arjun-" yes, sir he was an important investor for our upcoming project."

Aditya nodded his head and said
" than I will attend it "...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Plzz vote go it.......
Follow on insta go spoilers - sunshine_avantika_
💗 🌺 ✨