(16) d-day enagagement

AUTHOR'S POV...

So finally their special day arrive in their life AS today is their engagement . SOLANKI MANSION is decorated like a new bride for welcoming the LAKSHMI of their house for the very first time . yes it is true in past few months avantika never visited  solanki mansion for once. and today is her first time to visit there.AND meanawhile the elder clan decided to get them engaged in solanki mansion while their wedding ceremony will take place in a beautiful heitage palace of udaipur which was own by sisodiya's .

                                There is full hustle and bustle in the house as MERRA SOLANKI was on cloud nine as her elder son whom she was pursuing from last two years was finally getting engaged today .From morning she was standing on one feet for the engagement ceremony's prepration .

ON THE OTHER HAND { IN SISODIYA MANSION }

All the sisodiya clan was ready for taking their leave for solanki mansion now only avantika is left as all of them was waiting for her only when her mother call her from the living hall .

NAINA [IKA'S MOM] : ika why are you taking so much time???

PRIYA [IKA'S FRIEND ] : AREE!!!! aunty if she will not take much time today then when will she take time ofcourse today is her engagement so she have to look good for giving JIJU a heartattack .

NIKITA : SOO ladies and gentleman may I have all your attention please ......  THE ONE AND ONLY PRINCESS OF SISODIYA'S AND SOON TO BE DAUGHTER IN LAW OF SOLANKI'S IS COMING !!!
........................................................................

AUTHOR : SO GUYZZ HERE I'M INTRODUCING YOU A NEW CHARACTER NIKITA SHE IS PERSONAL ASSISTANT AND MANAGER OF AVANTIKA PROFESIONALLY AND HER BEST FRIEND CUM SISTER!!! SO HOPE YOU WILL LIKE HER TOO!! SO NOW BACK TO THE STORY :-   
.............................♾️💗♾️  ..............................

All the eyes present in the living room turned towards the AVANTIKAA she is beautifully dressed in a traditonal lehnga which she bought with ADITYA when they went for their engagement shopping.  

Aman stoodup from his seat and went towards her direction and said 

AMAN: YOU ARE LOOKING VERY VERY VERRRYYY GORGEOUS !!!      and by saying this he took out a bundle of notes and rounding it off her head as casting of every evil eyes  from her ; then he gave it to one of the househelpers...    

AVANTIKA'S BADIMAA : aree bas karo aab ye sab baatein aur jaldi chalo warna muhrat nikal jayega .                                                          

After this sweet moment all of them left for the solanki mansion.

ADITYA'S POV 

FINALLY!!!! TODAY IS THE DAY WHEN SHE WILL BE HALFLY MINE AND IT WILL BECOME  COMPLETLY  OFIICIAL THE DAY WHEN WE GET MARRIED. RIGHT NOW I'M ALL SET FOR GOING DOWNSTAIRS . WHERE ALL MY FAMILY MEMBERS ARE WAITING FOR ME  ..........

As I reach downstairs whole mansion was decorated really well but my family was nowhere to be found .  finally I found them in all these hustle And I went towards them ...           AND WHOM I'M KIDDING AT FIRST THEY ARE NOT WAITING FOR ME BUT FOR THEIR DAUGHTER IN LAW .....     But whatever it is I am really happy they like and support her that much ...                                                                                                                                                                                                                        MOM : aree ADI beta when will you arrived anyways just go and sit on the sofa .sisodiya's will be here anytime now .... MY MOM SAID POINTING AT THE SOFA WHICH WAS PRESENTED AT THE MIDDLE OF OUR BACKYARD ...                                            Atlast  I don't have any other option I went to the sofa and sat there.  

Hmm Hmm someone is being impaitent for someone ...                                                             A VOICE CAME FROM BEHIND AND IT WAS NONE OTHER THAN AVINASH

 WHATT!!!!   I asked him ...                                                                                                   AVINASH : AREE! I AM SAYING THAT JUST CALM DOWN BHABHI-MAA WILL BE HERE IN FEW MINUTES ...                                                                                  

MEE: YOU KNOW WHAT JUST F**K OFF !!!  

TILL THEN RISHABH ARRIVED AT THE SCENE AND HE ASKED WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE GUYYS .                                                                                               MEE: JUST ASK HIM TO SHUT UP OTHERWISE I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM !!!  

AVI: AREE BHAISA I WAS JUST JOKING ....

MEE: BUT I'M NOT ...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT BHABHI- MAA SAW IN THIS ALL TIME GRUMPY MAN!!!!  

BEFORE I COULD SAY ANYTHING MAA ANNOUNCED THE ARRIVAL OF THE SISODIYA'S 

AUTHOR'S POV 

All the family members and some of the guests which were few in numbers as they want to keep it private and far away from media's eye .....

BOTH AADITYA AND AVANTIKA occupy their seat on the couch .  soon the priest started to recite some mantras ...  and PRIYA AND NIKITA WERE ASKED TO BRING THEIR RINGS ON STAGE...  

Soon the priest ask AADITYA was asked to put the ring in AVANTIKA'S FINGER both of them stand up from their place facing each other ...

ADITYA forwarded his hand to AVANTIKA TO PUT RING IN HER FINGER....but she didn't forward her hand by seening this environment around them tensed ...

NAINA : AVANTIKA jamai-saa is waiting for you forward your hand ....

AVANTIKA- hum ye ring nhi pehnenge!!!!  

After hearing avantika 's word there was a pin drop silence in the hall!!!!

SO HERE IS TODAY'S CHAPTER AND I HAVE DECIDED THAT FROM NOW ONWARDS I WILL GIVE VOTE TARGET...
SO TODAY'S TARGET IS -- 5 VOTES AND 2 COMMENTS !!!  

AND BE READY FOR NEXT CHAPTER THERE WILL BE LOTS AND LOTS OF DRAMA IN NEXT CHAPTER !!                                                                                                                                                                                                         ~~ YOUR BELOVED AUTHOR !!!   

🏵️💗♾️