(14)Sudden Meet!!!!

Next day...

Avantika got ready for college. She went downstairs where everyone was at dinning table. She went their and sat on her chair which is between her brothers. Aman on right and Ayaan on her left side. Her mother came from kitchen with a glass of juice and two coffee mugs. She asked Avantika.

Naina- subh subh sawari kaha chali?

Avantika - college.

Naina- do din baad sagai hai tumhari aur tumhe college jana hai. Preparations ka kya??

Before anyone say further Aman interrupt their conversation.

Aman - Chachi ji engagement do din baad hai aur Avantika ke exams bhi aane wale hai. Toh woh college roj-roj miss nhi kar sakti na. Toh wo aaj college jayegi.

Avantika whispered in Aman's ear - You're really my saviour thank you.!!

Everyone have their breakfast and left for their respective work.

In college campus...

Avantika entered in campus and she parked her bike and went inside. She meet Priya and Abhishek. Then the trio went to their respective classes.

Time skipped...
(after class)

Friends conversation...
Priya(pri)
Avantika (ika)
Abhishek (abhi)

Pri - Ika, are you free tonight??
Ika - why???
Pri- actually it's quite long time we don't go for clubbing. So what about tonight.
Ika-actually, not today because I've to go home on time otherwise my mom will kill me.
Abhi - Oh come on! Ika Aman bhai sab Sambhal lenge.
Ika- wog toh hai.

Suddenly 3 to 4 cars stopped outside the college. Door of a driver seat of a car open and here appear a tall, hot and handsome man who is none other than Aditya.
In other two cars there were his body guards.

Author : guys he is business tycoon of course he need security.

Avantika was shocked with his sudden appearance but still she can't stop admiring him. He was still in his office attire. She noticed that he was coming in her direction.

All the girls present around them were drooling over him and some were already eye f**king him.

Without wasting any second she throw herself on him and engulf him in a warm embrace. Aditya was in shock with her sudden action but soon compose himself and hug her back.

They both lost in each other for sometime. Then they heard a noice of someone's (Priya) coughing. They broke the hug.

Avantika - why are you here?
Aditya- Maa ne kaha tha ki unki bahu ko engagement ki shopping karne ke liye le jao.

Avantika - Acha ji sirf maa ki bahu ko hi leke jayenge??
Aditya - nhi apni dhadkan ko..

Author: I know guys thoda cheezy ho gaya but it's okay😇🙊

Priya- ika aagar aap ki iccha ho toh hume bhi bata hi dijiye ki yaha chal kya raha hai.

Avantika - guys everything happen very fast that I didn't get time to tell you but still meet him. He is my fiancee Aditya.

"Fiancée? " both Priya and Abhishek asked together.

Ika- Ya guys I'm sorry for not telling you before but it all happen just a day before yesterday.

Pri- it's okay broo!!! BTW I'm Priya Malhotra and He is Abhishek Chouhan.

Aditya - hey!! It's Aditya Singh Solanki.

Pri- If I'm not wrong than you are one of the top businessman and most edigible bachlore of the country right.

Aditya - You are right but as you can see I'm not bachlore now.

Ika- okay guys leave all the topic aside it's our engagement day after tomorrow so you both have to come.

"Okay! " both abhi and Priya said together.

Aditya - Guys so we can take our leave now.

Saying this Aditya and Avantika went toward his car and settle down..

So guys an update after a long time but still I remember to update..
Next one is special and a long update...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Like, share and comment guyss...
🌺✨ 🖇️..