(13) Preparations.!!!

After listening her words elders became happy while Aman and Aditya shared a weird face with Avantika. Aman can't control himself and ask Avantika - "itni jaldi."
and everyone's smile faded.

Avantika nodded and said - " Haa itni jaldi aur waise bhi jaldi toh aapko thi na mujhe khud se dur karne ki thi bas bhugtiye aab."

Aman raised his eyebrows and said -  "As you wish, princess"

While their conversation was erupted by Kiara " Javaisa aapke bhatije ko mithaai khani hai aab toh aap log hamara muh mithaai karwa dijiye."

On which everybody smiled and Aditya said - " aab aap bataiye bhabhisa I mean Kiara jii.." he was cut off by Kiara - " Aap Hume bhabhisa keh sakte hai"

"Ye hui na baat aab aap bataiye ki hamare bhatije ko kya khana hai hum abhi mangwa dete hai."

Without waiting a second Kiara said - " jalebi vo bhi rabri ke sath."

"Jo hukum bhabhisa" Aditya replied.
"ese toh aap hamare bache ko diabetes karvaye manegi Kiara" Aman said.
"Haa toh kaiye na apne bache se ki jyada pareshaan na Kare."

Everyone smiled at kaira's words.
After sometime all the boxes of sweets arrived at Narayan Bhavan Avantika pick up the first box and went to the temple she placed the box in front of Kanha jii statue and she whispered

-" Maine meri zindagi ka itna Bada Faisla liya hai aap bus Mere is naye Safar Mein Mera  dena aur aapka Aashirwad Mujhmein per meri family per aur Aditya Ji Ki Family per Hamesha banae Rakhna"

" Ab vah Hamari family Hai Avantika ji ab Kuchh Bhi aapka ya Mera Nahin balki Hamara Hai." she listened a deep voice coming from the entrance of the temple she didn't realise that she was being followed by her family.

Authour - both Solanki and Sisodiya family.

She again bowed on her head in front of God than three went to her family to touch their feets for blessing she touched her maa and badimaa's feet when she went to Aman and bent to touch his feet he stopped her immediately and said - " aapko Humne Kitni bar Mana Kiya Hai Avantika ki aap hamare pair nhi chuengi aap baar baar bhul kyu jati hai ki aap hamare liye Laxmi ( goddess) ka Swaroop hai aapko hamne aaj tak pair nhi chune diye aur ye rule aaki sadi ke baad bhi bana rahega."

He said and hugged her. Then she hugged her bhabhisa and her little one (Ayaan).

She started taking a baby steps to what Solanki and went to touch their feet costly she went to her to be mother in law but she stopped her and said -" hamare yaha betiya pair nhi chuti gale milti hai" and she hugged her too.

She then went towards Aditya's dadi sa and touch her feet she blessed her.

Rishabh and Avinash congratulate them. Till then Kiara asked the servents to serve the sweets then she went towards her family and said - " aap log chal kar muh mitha kar lijiye."

everyone started moving towards living area but Avantika noticed Aditya who was standing at small distance who was admiring her she is my a little move to watch the living area she was followed by Aditya too.

Everyone eat sweet and Solanki is were ready to leave from there but suddenly they saw there elder son/brother who was taking his steps towards Avantika Avantika was shocked she did not know how to react on it.

Aditya - " aap bas mein Bata dijiyega agar aap Jara Sa Bhi uncomfortable feel Karen ya aapko Lage ki aapko aur time chahiye. I swear main Kisi Ki Bhi Parvah Nahin Karunga aur shaadi ya engagement postponed kar dunga."

On which she just nuded and the whole place filled with hooting.
Everyone was just admiring the couple when Kiara said -" jamai sa aagar aap itni care karenge toh baisa ek min bhi nhi lagayegi aapse Sadi karne mein."
Avantika's cheek turned red and heat rushed through her body on kaira's words.
Everybody laughed a little and solankies take there leave from there.

Vote, share and follow...
💗 🌺 ✨...