(8) Partnership

As Aditya was ready to meet  his someone on the other side Avantika was ready for going to Narayan Industries as she is wearing a great crop top black shots with white oversed shirt this is how she usually dressed up.

Her outfit..

She  took her car key went to the parking of a house then she for her brothers office..

At Sisodiya's office building..

As Avantika enter in the office everyone bow down and wish her  good afternoon as she was already late because she has to come in morning.
She went to a brothers cabin. She start telling him about her day but suddenly. she was shocked by seeing Aditya there now she was little embarrass because all the things she told her brother was just a secret  which never got Leaked by Aman.

She stand still for few seconds.

Avantika( in her mind) - "how he was here did he listen everything I said now."
then she replied herself of course he is deaf not after all then she hear her brother calling her name.

Aman-" Avantika"
Avantika - "huh... Ha bhai sa."
Aman-" you should thank him for yesterday" he said pointing his fingers to what Aditya.
she simply nodded and gave him (Aditya) a bag in which she carried his coat.

She said- "Thank you Mr. Solanki."

but cut off by him he said "don't be this much formal  miss Avantika"

while Aman said excitedly - " do you know Avantika finally Solanki's  and Sisodiya's were working on a new project in partnership."

then Aman told her about the pooja he organised tomorrow for well being of their business.

She was shocked and said - "how could you bhai sa? why didn't you tell us about tomorrow's Pooja? you know how much preparation we had to do? she said in stressed voice."

"don't be worried princess" Aman said in a calm voice " I have already done all the arrangements."

After listening his words she felt relaxed.
Mean while Aditya start folding up the files which were spread on coffee table in Aman's cabin.

She spare  one more glance  on Aditya and was about to leave.
But suddenly she was being stopped by Aman" wait princess let's go out for lunch" Aman said then he calmely invited Aditya  for lunch and he simply nodded and pass a gentleman towards her.

They were going  for having their lunch. As the rest to restaurant he move first to open the door for us as she simply give him thankful smile.

author -  of Gentleman he was.

They had the lunch all this time Aman was feeling alienated by the behaviour of Aditya and Avantika because they didn't say anything whole time there were an awkward silence through out the whole lunch.

After having their lunch they left for their respective house.

Time skipped..

In the morning..

Everyone was moving here and there to do their respective assign work while Kiara was a sitting on sofa as Avantika came up with the  plate of fruits with her medicines.

Firstly Kiara refused  than Avantika start  emotional blackmailing her.

Avantika-" bhabhisa agar aap bhukhi Rahengi to Mera Bhatija/bhaitiji  mujhse naraz ho jayega na."

Than Kiara  had no other option as she silently start eating them.

Suddenly they heard a houting sound which was filled with new energy and courage he was none other then Ayaan
( Avantika's  younger brother)

he hug and read everyone 1 by 1 at the end he went to his bhabhisa and said " did you miss me?"

Kiara said - "yes I missed you a lot."

Ayaan - "why not everyone miss me after all I am a glory of this house by the way how is Little Champ??" he ask you about his soon to be nephew.

She know that and said - "he /she was fine."
Now Aman shouted at them "guys don't you want to attend puja?"
by hearing his voice everyone rushed  towards  their cars and they reach at the site where the puja was organised.
It was a piece of land where Aman wants to build an orphanage for children.

Now only thing is left is avantika's revenge from sunny.
Stay tuned..

Plzz vote and share it.
💗 🌺 ✨