(12) Wedding Dates!!!

"Bhai sa mein Aditya se sadi karne ke liye taiyaar hu." her words were echoing in everybody's ear. After listening her words a smile appeared on Aman's face involuntarily

Aman-"Avantika aapne ye decision soch samaj ke toh Liya hai na? Aap ko kissi ke pressure mein aa kar ya kissi ki quahish puri karne ke liye ye sadi karne ki jarurat nhi hai."

Avantika -"nhi bhaisa bhala hame kon force karega ye sadi karne ke liye hamne apni marzi se Haa kahi hai."

Author aakhir kar Aditya se sadi karne ke liye toh Avantika ke man mein bhi ladoo phut rahe hai...

Aman - "ye toh bhot aachi baat hai, mein abhi Rajendra uncle ko call karke batata hu."

Kiara was happy for Avantika as she already know that Avantika has infactuation towards Aditya.

Meanwhile Ayaan - " aacha hai aab ye aafat hamare ghar se jaldi Jane wali hai. "

Divyanshi lightly slap him on his head avantika's face suddenly became dull her eyes became teary by the thousands of thoughts that are coming in her mind firstly about leaving her home her brothers and her family second was about leaving her freedom because she was not sure that Aditya's family will give her enough freedom after their marriage.

Avantika left from there towards her room..

In Avantika's room...

she was sitting on bed when she had heard a knock on door which was already opened her eyes went towards the door as she saw kiara with a tray of breakfast in her hand.

Avantika -"bhabhisa andar aayiye na."
Kiara -"tumhare liye nasta layi hu tumne raat ko bhi kuch nhi khaya
tha."
Avantika-" bhabhisa aap khud kyu layi kissi aur ke haaton bhij wa diya hota aapko aaram karna chahiye warna phir Mr. Chotu aapko Pareshaan karenge."

Kiara - "breakfast Tu Kisi Aur Ke Hathon bhijwa deti lekin emotions aur baten To Khud Hi karni padati hai na vo to Kisi Aur Ke Hathon Nahin bhijwa sakti na "

Avantika-" aapse baaton mein Koi Nahin Jeet Sakta."

Kiara - " mein jeetne hi nhi dungi chalo aab baatein baad mein karna phele breakfast kar lo."

Avantika noodded and place a bite of food in her mouth but she was stopped by kiara's sudden question -" baisa aap is sadi se khush toh hai na?"

Avantika -" Haa bhabhisa mein is sadi se khush toh hu lekin thodi confuse bhi."

Kiara -" confuse kyu?? "

Avantika - " shaadi koi choti Moti baat Thodi na hai kya pata main nayi Jagah mein adjust kar bhi paungi ya nahin main Aditya aur uski family ke sath comfortable ho paungi ya nahi."

Kiara chunkkled a bit and said -" bus Itni si Baat Har ladki ke mind Mein Yahi Sawal Aata Hai Mere Sath bhi sem cheez hui thi but now I am comfortable with all of you Hamen bus Har chij ko time Dena Hota Hai."

Avantika just know that and gave Usman to kiara she eat her breakfast and when down stairs with Kiara. When a man told her that Solanki family is coming to meet them in known for discuss something about marriage on which Avantika feel nervous and nodded in yes.

Time skipped..

Solanki family arrived at Narayan bhavan. Sisodiyas welcomed them. Aman called Kiara and Avantika. Avantika came downstairs in a dark blue colour kurti.

 Avantika came downstairs in a dark blue colour kurti

Her outfit...

Aditya was shocked she was just looking so beautiful in that kurti.
His world just stopped by her glance he was lost in her beauty but suddenly someone brought him in this world Again by patting on his shoulder and again they were none other than his brothers.

Avinash - " bhai hum mate hai ki bhabhi bhot Sundar lag rahi hai magar iska mtlb ye nhi hai ki aap unhe ghurte hi rahoge." he said teasingly.

He just slapped on his head lightly. While everybody was trying to control their laugh but avantika's please don't read as tomato in embarrassment.

Kiara notice that and said" someone is blushing". She said tease her but she quietly went towards towards and sit beside him. While elders start talking about their engagement and marriage.

Gayatri - " mein toh chahti hu ki ye sadi jald se jald ho Jaye."

Everyone nodded in agreement except youngsters.

Naina-" toh phir pandit ji ko bula kar I ki engagement ki date fix kar lete hai."
on this Aman also agreed. Avantika felt so much nervoussness. She did not want to oppose his or her family but she is thinking that everything is going to fast. She did not realize when her eyes filled with tears and her legs start trembling in nervoussness which did not went a noticed by Aditya. He stood up from his place and make his small steps towards Avantika. He stood up in front of her. She lifted her eyes up she saw him and again bent her head down. She was thinking that he was also agree on their he did not seek for her opinion but he proved her wrong. He kneeled down on his knees front he held her hands in his.
Everyone present there was shocked by his behaviour because he never kneeled down in front of anyone instead of god. He looked up he saw her controlling her tears but still and unwanted tear escaped from her eyes he wiped it off and said "Mein is sadi ke liye taiyaar hu magar iska Matlab ye nhi hai ki tum bhi is sadi aur engagement ke liye taiyaar ho. Is sadi se aagar sabse jyada kissi ki life effect hone Wali hai toh woh tumhari hai aur tumhe kissi ke pressure mein aakar ya kissi ki iccha puri karne ke liye ye sadi karne ki jarurat nhi hai." he said by looking straight in her eyes.

She was sobbing, she want to say something but she can't. Now she was unable to stop her tears her tears start drolling to her cheeks. He wiped it off and hugged her.

Author - yes in front of everyone.

After some minutes she calm down and break the hug and said - " humne aapse sadi karne ke liye Haa kissi ke pressure ya kissi ki iccha puri karne ke liye nhi ki hai humne haa apni marzi se kahi hai lekin...."
She stopped and Aditya looked at her and said "lekin kya ja..." he stopped realising what he was going to said but Rishabh said - " koi na bhai complete it, we are not listening it." that make everyone giggled except Avantika and Aditya.

Aditya was quite embarrassed but still he looked at Avantika with a questioning eyes.

Avantika continued - " lekin ye sab bhot jaldi ho raha hai mujhe toh kuch bhi aata, mujhe toh khana banana bhi nhi aata."

Aditya said - " koi baat nhi vo toh mein bana Lunga." and the hall was filled with hutings of youngsters while elders were admiring the couple.

Avantika continued -" mujhe toh ghar ke kaam karna bhi nhi aata aur toh aur mujhe toh saari phen na bhi nhi aata" on this every one start laughing and Avantika realise what she said just now. Her cheeks turned red.

But Aditya did not give a fuck to any one and said - " jaan ghar ke kaam karne ke liye humare pass helpers hai aur rahi baat saari ki toh saari pehn ni jaruri thodi na hai tumhe Jo phen na ho vo phen na tumhe koi nhi rokega."

And after that room again filled with hutings and clappings. Avantika finally signed in relief. But suddenly a red hue spreaded on her cheeks. She noticed that her hands were intwingled with Aditya's Hand she set her hands free from his grip and sat beside Aman again while side hugging him.

Till then pandit hi also arrived everyone took blessings from him and sat on their respective seats. Avantika sat beside Aditya the panditji read their kundali and said "sagai ka subh muhrat toh 3din baad ka hai lekin sadi ke sirf 2 shub muhrat hai pehla 1 mahine baad ka aur dusra dedh saal baad ka."

Aditya looked at Avantika but she was satisfied with Aditya's answer now without wasting a moment she said "1 mahine baad, hum Aditya se sadi 1 mahine baad karenge."

Vote, share and follow
💗🌺✨...