(9) Revenge!!!

As soon as avantika's family reach there her mother and badi maa made themselves with arrangements of Pooja. As Solankies  were also invited for Pooja by Aman. All the members of Solanki family reach there except because Aditya was busy in meeting so he came late Aman called Avantika for introduction to them. As Sisodiyas gave warm welcome to solankies and Avantika also reached to her brother.

Aman - "Avantika meet Mr and Mrs Solanki father and  mother of Aditya."

Avantika greeted them and touch their feets for blessing
Rajendra - " khush raho beta" (Be Happy Child)
Meera - "May  God bless you with happiness."

Suddenly Divyanshi (Avantika's badi  maa) called Avantika to bring flowers basket for Pooja
she said - "abhi layi badi maa!!"

She quickly grabbed basket of flower as she rushed towards her badi maa  she collided with Aditya on her way  and she was about to fall when he held her by her waist as the basket of flowers slipped from her hand and went upward as both of them were covered with her Dupatta and all the flowers became fall on them.
As he touched her bare waist she felt shiver in her whole body. They were just standing like a puppet there neither Avantika know Aditya break their eye contact. They both get lost  in each others Eyes.

But they were disturbed by a sudden voice of  cough they were not other than Aditya's brother (Rishabh and Gaurav) after listening their voice Aditya make her stand and she remover Dupatta from their face.

Avinash - " Rishabh I think we need to give privacy to couples."
Risab - " I also think that"
they said in teasing voice.

No we are not couple we were  just..... before she could say further she saw all the flowers lying on the floors but before she could do anything her mother badi Maa and Meera came there.
Still Aditya was admiring her with his dark brown eyes. As she was looking damn!! gorgeous in multicolored lehenga with sleeveless blouse which was clearly showing her mole present on her collarbone.

Her look 💗

Her look 💗

Him♥️...

Naina - "is ladki se ek kaam dang se nhi hota."

After listening to her mother's word she just went her downward toward the floor because she know she was at fault.

Meera - " Nahin bhabhi ji Jarur mere bete Ne Hi Kuchh Kiya hoga."

Aditya (in his mind) - " abhi to yeh Inki Bahu Bani Bhi Nahin Hai tab bhi yah Inki side Le rahi hai agar Inki Bahu ban gai to pata nahin yah donon Mere Sath Kya karengi."

Aditya - " Haa aunty ji mein hi inse aakar takra gaya tha."

Naina -" koi baat nhi beta."

Avantika (in her mind ) -" mein karu toh sazza aur ye Karen toh mazza yeh, kaisa nyaay hai bhagwan ji."

After a time of Mellodrama
avantika's eye went on Avinash who was just standing in a side
she went towards him and
said - "hey Avinash "
Avinash-" hey babe"
avantika looking stranger to Rishab Gaurav - " meet Rishabh my elder and bhaiya's first younger brother.

Rishabh forward his hand towards her for friendly handshake which she gladly accepted.

" Avantika"

"Rishabh"

Suddenly everyone's Eyes Wideened   as the saw Sunny entering inside the venue.

Author - yes now everyone know about the incident happened at party accept avantika's ma and badi maa.

As Aditya was standing with Aman. They were discussing their business with Aditya's father. They also noticed sunny.

As Avantika did not seem in fear she bravely started walking to watch Sunny.

Avantika - " why are you here?"
Sunny - " for completing the work which remain uncomplete in party."

Aditya noticed his words and start moving towards him but Aman holds his hand as he know what was the next step of his sister.

Without beating a secondary slap him so hard the sound of slap were leave an eco in whole venue as she seek everyone's attention.

Before he could do anything she placed another slap on his face but he managed himself he stand and hold her hand but she yanked his hand and push him

Avantika - " use Din Ham Logon Ko Dekhkar ghabra gaye the lekin aaj nhi."

As Solankies  was shocked by this behaviour of hers because she looks so calm  and innocent which she was not.

Aman and  Aditya were watching her with a proud face she continued punched him until she realize that they were late for Pooja. She looked at her brother who was passing her a proud smile.

As avantika's Maa and badi maa was in shocked after listening the incident that happened in party with Avantika.

As Kiara went towards Avantika and hugged her and calm her down Kiara knew that Avantika can't get angry easily but when she got angry no one can handle her instead of Aman.

As avantika's Maa came forward and slap sunny again.

Author - he deserved that.

Naina - " how dare you to touch my daughter?"

but Sunny can't reply as he was losing his senses Aditya signal his bodyguards to take him out otherwise he will definitely face his death today.

As Solankies and Sisodiyas did their Pooja while every member of Solanki family get comfortable with Avantika. She made a special place for her in everybody's heart..

How was this one??
.
Spoiler - Next chapter is about proposal..
.
Share your opinion through comments...
.
Plzz vote, follow and share it...
💗 🌺 ✨