(7) Someone

Avantika's pov :

As bhabhisa leave from my room I went on my bed and pull the quilt over me. Suddenly, my eyes fell on the coat which was put on the chair by me. I know it was Aditya's coat. I don't know why but I smiled while thinking about him. It came on my lips involuntarily. I don't know when sleep embrace me and I fell asleep.

Next day....

In the dinning room ( Avantika's house)

Everyone was eating their breakfast silently. Neither bhaisa bhabhi sa or I mention about last night incident because we don't want to make ma and badi maa worried about me.

As we finished our breakfast bhaisa leave for his office. Maa and badi maa leave for temple.
Bhabhi sa went for shopping with her friends for her not even born child.
She asked Avantika but she refused.

Author - yes guys!! Avantika Bua banne wali hai kaira was 12 weeks pregnant.

Avantika decided to visit her brother's company today as she want to talk about her internship with her brother and also she have to return Aditya's coat..

On the other hand

Aditya was getting ready for his important meeting. He called Arjun and asked him about the preparations after all it was his very important meeting with a very important person.

So he didn't want any kind of mistake...

He went downstairs and saw everyone was gathered in living hall where Rishabh and Avinash was smiling while looking at their phones.
As he reached there they put their phone aside and start looking at him with a smirk on their faces.

Rishabh said - "bhai you have a secret affair I know it is a secret but at least you should have told us na."

Aditya - "what the fuck are you trying say you...."
Before he could complete his words was cut off by his mother (meera).

She said - "language" and everyone was looking at her serious face. After few seconds she was chunkled into a laugh by seeing frightened face of her sons..

Meera - "Aditya, I know you are grown up now and you don't need our permission before doing anything but at least you should take her home for lunch. I also have right to meet my future daughter in law. If it was not trending hot topic on Internet we never knew about her..... "
She tried to speak more but was erupted by her son.

Aditya -" kiski girlfriend aur aap ki bahu Kab peda ho gayi."
(whose gf and when did your daughter in law born)

Avinash replied -" 23 saal pehle."
(23 years ago)
And the hall burst into a laughter but Aditya was still in shock.

Rishabh said - " stop it now guys stop teasing him "he show Aditya's and Avantika's pic of last night where he was putting coat on her shoulder.

This was a news article published by a reporter who was also present in party last night.

The headlines were" the secret girlfriend "

Aditya was shocked looking at the article. He took out his phone and call someone.

Author - who is this someone.??🤔

OTP

Aditya -" I'm coming to you in half an hour. "
He cut the phone and hug his mother and said" if I'll have girlfriend in future I'll tell you first"he added that he is leaving now he left from there to meet someone....

.
.
.
.
.
.
How was this chapter and who is someone.???

Stay tune...
Plzz vote and share
💗 🌺 ✨