(6) Anger

Aditya

I don't even give a fuck about anyone. I just grab the sunny's collar and pulled him up from the floor. I wanted to punch him hard and break his fingers through which he touched her but I was stopped by Mr. Kashyap.

Mr Kashyap - "please leave him" he begged me.
As today was his birthday I don't wanna ruin it but I'll never let sunny go. I again throw him on the floor and leave from there.
Gorav followed me. We sat in the car and leave for our house.

Avantika

I'm very angry this was my first time I feel very helpless even though I can protect myself I can take stand for myself. That is why my brother teach me self defence but today I don't know what happen to me when that bloody bastard touch me. I suddenly remember my past.

I'm literally shivering that time. My voice is shattering I can't say anything but when I saw bhaisa. I immediately hugged him and asked him to leave from there...

Authour' pov

In Avantika's car

Avantika was sitting in a car while hugging Aman so tightly. Aman was rubbing her back. He can't see his sister in this situation. He can't stop himself and asked her " what happened there princess? why Aditya punched sunny? why he was very angry?"

Avantika - " he tried to force himself on me" she said in low voice.
After listening that Aman tightly made a fist in anger. His eyes were blood shooted

After reaching home

Avantika silently went to her room. This was her first time she ignored Kiara (Aman's wife).
Kaira was shocked by her behaviour as she moved towards Aman she hugged him.
Authour - Kiara went to her mother's house to pay a visit to her...

When she suddenly realise that Aman didn't gave any reaction to her she immediately broke the hug and asked Aman what happen Aman's bloodshot red eyes did not went unnoticed by Kiara.

She asked him - "what happened, Aman? "
Aman told her what happened in the party. Kiara was shocked as it was her first time to see him that angry in 2 years of their marriage..

She console him and said - "don't take wrong decision in anger, Aman."

Aman nodded and move towards his room.

Kiara went to kitchen and took a glass of milk and move towards Avantika's room.

She knocked but didn't get answer next moment she entered in the room without hesitation and saw that Avantika was not there.

She noticed sound of water coming from bathroom

She waited for her. After sometime Avantika came out from bathroom she saw her and said - "bhabhi-sa aap yaha?" (sister in law you are here?)

Kaira said -"kyu nhi aa sakti kya?? "
(why can't I come?)
Avantika -"kyu nhi aa sakti hai aap yaha akhir kar aap ka hi toh ghar hai."
(why not you came here after all it's your house)

Kiara giggle a little and said "baisa mere se pehle toh ye aapka ghar hai"
(sister it's your house before me.)

Author - Kiara and Avantika were best friends. Eventhough they don't knew each other before her marriage with Aman.

Kiara hugged Avantika and said - " it's okay now you can cry as much as you want"

But Avantika broke the hug and said - "I don't want to cry, I want to make him cry."

Suspense hi suspense hai bhai

Aab Avantika kya karegi sunny ke sath???

More important aab Aditya kya karega sunny ke sath????

Wait till the next chapter something big is coming up now.....

Plzz vote and share it...
💗 🌺 ✨