(4) Party??

Avantika's house (Narayan bhavan)

Avantika enters in her house and here she was welcomed with a taunt by her mother - "lo aa gayi maharani Inhe toh bas chote kapde pehn kar idhar udhar matakne se furshat nhi hai".
On this taunt her facial expression did not changed a bit because she was habitual to this behaviour by her mother...

It is not that her mother is not supportive just she didn't want to show her support towards her...

Then a sudden voice came in the room. It was familiar to both of them. He was Aman who scream loudly towards his aunt..

Aman - " chachi ji! Usse Jo pehn na hai  vo wahi pehnegi. She does not need anyone's permission."
( aunt, she wear whatever she want)

On this reaction of her brother Avantika does not feel a sense of surprise because he was always there for her. He used to take stand for his sister everytime and everywhere.

Avantika's mom -" Aman beta, itne chote kapde pehne gi  aur bhagwan na kare kal ko koi uch - niche ho gayi toh kya karenge hum"
( son look how small dress she wears what if someday something happens to her what will we do than)

Aman - " chachiji aap Chinta mat kijiye Hume bharosa hai apni bhen par, aur hamare rehte koi usse chu bhi nhi sakta."
( aunt, you don't have to worry about her, I trust my sister and no one can touch her while I'm there)

After listening that Avantika's mother don't speak a single word because she knew Aman's anger very well.

Aman hugged Avantika and inform her that she have to attend a birthday party with him tomorrow evening.

Avantika nodded in yes

Author - Avantika never say no to her brothers...

Time skipped

Next day.....
At Aditya's house ( solanki mansion)

Everyone was sitting on the dinning table. Everyone was silently having their breakfast. Suddenly their silence was broke down by the entry of Avinash in dinning room.

Avinash - "hello everyone"

His grandmother - "hey buddy!"

His mother - "good morning Mera bacha" (my son)

Aditya -" Good morning Avinash."

Rishab - "heyy! Champ how was your study going?"

Avinash -"All good bhai " (brother)

Aditya-"sab kuch aacha hi hona chahiye is baar exam mein aache no. Nhi aayegi toh mujhse bura koi nhi hoga" (everything has to be well if you don't score good this time in your exams than there is no one as bad as me)

Avinash - "aapse bura koi ho bhi nhi sakta" he wisphered
(there is no one as bad as you)

Aditya - "what?? Did you say something?"

Avinash - "N... N.. No bhai I don't say  anything" he said in shattering voice.

Everyone laugh after listening him excluding Aditya.

Rajendra (Aditya's father) said - " Aditya you had to go in Mr Kashyap's birthday party today."
Aditya answered -"yes dad I'm going"
They had their breakfast and leave for their respective work.

_______________________

In the evening....

Avantika are you ready for the party Aman asked her.

Avantika-" yes bhai sa just wait for a second"

Avantika came downstairs. She was wearing a pink colour dress with white of shoulder sleeves.

 She was wearing a pink colour dress with white of shoulder sleeves

Her dress 👗...

Aman - "you are looking gorgeous princess."

Avantika - "thanks bhai sa"

Her mom - " nazar na lage meri gudiya ko"
Avantika was shocked with this behaviour of her mother as she scold her tomorrow and now she was complimenting her but still she thanked her....

Aditya...

He was wearing a formal suit

Him...

He was ready to leave. He went downstairs inform his mother, suddenly a voice came in their ears it was Avinash

Avinash - " I'm also coming with you"
Aditya - "who say this?"
Avinash- " dad "

Aditya nodded as he does not have any other option both leave for the party ...

And here this chapter is also ended....
Are you exited for their first meet....

Folow on insta sunshine_avantika_...
💗 🌺 ✨