Realisation

The night draped the room in a gentle hush as Mishika's murmurs cut through the stillness. Haseena, stirred from her sleep, found her gaze drawn to her daughter. Mishika, usually serene in slumber, seemed restless tonight. As Haseena observed, a nagging worry crept into her heart.

Approaching Mishika, Haseena gently placed a hand on her forehead. The warmth she felt sent a ripple of concern through her. Mishika's temperature was higher than usual. Disturbed by this unexpected development, Haseena decided to wake her.

Hm: (softly) Mishika, beta, utho. Mumma yahin hai.

Mishika, still in the clutches of a dream, stirred and slowly opened her eyes. The vulnerability in her gaze struck Haseena's heart.

M: (whispering) Mumma, hume darr lag raha hai.

The words, laden with an inexplicable fear, hung in the air. Before Haseena could fully grasp the meaning, Mishika's eyelids drooped, and she fainted, her small form slumping against the pillows.

Panicked, Haseena shook Anubhav awake, urgency lacing her voice.

Hm: Anubhav, jaldi uthiye! Mishika ko kuch hua hai.

Anubhav, disoriented but responsive, quickly sat up, his eyes widening at the sight of Mishika's limp figure. The room, once serene, was now filled with the disquieting urgency of a parent's concern for their child's well-being.

In the midst of worry, Haseena, instinctively reached out to a pediatrician friend. As she detailed Mishika's condition, her friend provided valuable insights.

Hm: (on the phone) Dr. Mehta, Mishika mumbled in her sleep, said she was scared, and then fainted. What should I do?

Dr. Mehta:(calmly) Haseena, it might be dehydration. Shocking incidents can sometimes cause loss of consciousness. Try giving her an oral rehydration solution or, better yet, bring her to the hospital for an IV fluid rehydration.

Haseena swiftly jotted down the instructions, ending the call with a sense of urgency.

Hm: (to Anubhav) Anubhav, jaldi se pharmacy se kuch cheezein le aao. Dr. Mehta ne kaha hai humein Mishika ko IV fluid dena hoga. IV fluid, saline solution, aur rehydration salts.

Anubhav, concerned but determined, quickly gathered the required items. Haseena, relying on her medical expertise, skillfully prepared everything.

Hm: (softly to Mishika) Mishu, sab theek ho jayega. Mumma aur papa yahin hain.

After administering the IV fluid, the room was filled with a palpable sense of relief as Mishika gradually regained consciousness.

M: (weakly) Mumma, dard ho raha hai.

Hm:(comforting) Bas thoda sa hai, baby. Thodi der me theek ho jayega.

M: mumma hume bua se baat karni hai aap bua ko yaha bulao na,

Hm: par bua abhi so rahi hogi,

M: nahi aap bua ko phone karke bolo humari tabiyat kharab hai vo turant aa jayegi, jaise us din school me mera pet dard kar raha tha to bua jaldi se aa gayi,

Hm: Anubhav aap Karishma ko phone karke bulaiye,

As: humare phone mein charge nhi hai aap apne phone se unhe call karke bulaiye,

Haseena swiftly dialed Karishma's number. The mere mention of Mishika's unwell condition propelled Karishma into immediate action, and without hesitation, she rushed to meet the Mishika.

Hm: Misha jab tak bua aa rahi hai tab tak ye apple kha lo please,

M: no mumma, humara mann nahi hai,
Buaa!!