thirteen

Chapter Thirteen
*2 Month's Later*
(January 15th 2016)
Chloe's POV

We go back on tour in 5 days.

Tomorrow is Zoella's first birthday, she still doesn't walk or talk but hopefully she will soon! She's crawling and babbling.

Cecilia and Olivia love to talk, they call Ashlyn Mumma, Calum obviously Dada. Cece says lots of other words too.....

I put on my boots and zip up my jacket before putting my nice warm beanie on.

I pick up a very warm Zoella who's in her snow suit and carry her outside.

"Hey Chloe" Ashlyn says.

"Hey" I smile.

We are playing with the babies out in the backyard in the snow, the guys are having a snowball fight.

"You asshole!" Michael yells wiping snow off his face.

"Ass!" Cecilia squeals.

My eyes widen and all the boys look towards Ashlyn as she looks down at Cece.

"Cece no! That's bad!" Ashlyn says strictly.

Calum glares at Michael.

"Sorry!" Michael says.

*1 Day Later*

I hold Zoella on my lap as everyone sits around her.

Luke puts a present in front of her, she got many presents from all the boys and girls but they weren't wrapped because everyone sucks at wrapping.

Zoella squeals and Luke rips the paper off the box.

It was a teddy bear.

Luke took it out of the box and gave it to Zoe who began to shake it happily.

"Mum!" Zoe squeals and turns her head looking at me.

"Oh my god! She talked!" Luke gasped excitedly.

*3 Hours Later*

I held Zoe's hands as she walked through the basement.

I let go of her hands and she stud.

She smiled and looked like she was about to take a step.

"Luke! C-Come quick!" I yell.

Luke runs to the balcony and looks down as Zoella takes her first, second, third, fourth, and fifth step before falling on her bum.

"She can walk!" he yelled happily.

*5 Days Later*

I wake up to the sound of party horns before the girls burst into my room.

"Happy 20th!" They cheer.

"Happy 20th Bro!" The boys yell from downstairs.

"Fuck off" Calum yells.

I chuckle and roll over burying my face in my pillow.

"I know it's your birthday but we have to leave for the airport in 3 hours" Ashlyn says.

"What!?" I yell.

I quickly look at the clock above the door and it's 2 am.

Shit I need to start packing Zoella's stuff and the rest of mine and make sure Luke has everything he needs packed.