intro

This is the second book in the Girls Hate Remastered Series

It's been a while. I've decided to post all of the chapters that I've already had written for years.
Enjoy!!
————————————————————————

Intro
Nobody's POV

April 18th 2016

The positive test fell from Chloe's hand as she covered her mouth. She squeezed her eyes shut as tears streamed down her face. How could this happen? They were going on tour in a month!

She wasn't ready to start a family. Sure her and Luke had talked about having kids one day, but not yet. Not for at least another 5 years. They were both still young and living their dreams touring the world.

She needed to tell Luke. She wiped her eyes and threw the test in the garbage after wrapping it in toilet paper.

Meanwhile in the lounge, Ashlyn was sitting on one of the 3 couches scrolling through twitter on her laptop.

There was a knock at the door and she shut her laptop before getting up and opening the door.

Nobody was there, she looked around confused. She looked down and her eyes widened as she spotted 6 baby carriers. 

"G-Guys!" She shouted. 

"What?" Melanie replied. 

"Luke, Michael, Ashton Calum!" Lyn called.

"What?" Calum asked walking out of his room.

Luke, Michael, Ashton, and Calum walked over to her. Ashlyn was in shock. She couldn't even speak. 

"Baby what did you want?" Calum asked.

Unable to get the words out she opened the door wider and stepped out of the way.

The boys looked towards the door and looked down.

"Oh my god" Calum whispered.

"Who's babies are they?" Ash asked.

"I-I think they're your's" Ashlyn finally spoke.

Melanie walked over to them.

"Don't just leave them in the hall!" She said picking one of the carriers up.

Ashlyn picked up another one, Ashton grabbed two and Michael grabbed the last two. Calum and Luke grabbed the diaper bags. They set the babies and the bags over by the couches.

"Um... why do you guys have babies?" Lucy asked walking into the room.

Ashlyn picked up an envelope labeled Calum, that was in one of the carriers. She opened it and read it, her eyes watering.

"Dear Calum,
These are your 3 month old twins, Pink = Olivia, Brown = Cecilia, they're all yours. I'm signing my rights away, whatever you do with them it's up to you, keep them, don't keep them. It's your choice. - Maria."

"