twenty five

Chapter Twenty Five
*10:00 am*
Ashlyn's POV

I stretch letting out a yawn before opening my eyes.

I smile seeing Calum is still asleep beside me and I blush thinking about last night 😏

I turn my head and glance at the clock.

10:00 am

What the hell!

Why haven't the twins woken us up yet?!

Maybe they're sleeping in too. They has before.

I remove Calum's arms from around my waist and slip out of bed.

I walk over to mine an Calum's closet in my birthday suit...👀

I slip on a pair of undies before pulling on one of Calum's shirts and some sports shorts.

I tie my hair back in a messy ponytail before heading out of the Cashlyn bedroom.

I open the door to the twins nursery switching on the light. My eyes widen and I let out a scream.

Oh my god!

*8 Hours Earlier*
Nobody's POV

Everyone in the 5SOS/ Galaxy household was fast asleep.

Everyone except the inside person.

She looked down at her watch checking the time.

2:00 am

The plan began at 2. She carefully opened the back door and creeps into the first babies room walking over to the crib.

She picks Bradley up and carries him downstairs slowly making sure not to wake him up or it'll alert the whole house.

She opens the front door and passes Bradley to one of the three girls standing there.

Alicia smirks and heads to the van getting in and buckling Bradley in before heading back to the front door.

The girl heads back inside and up to the twins nursery.

She carefully picks up the twins and goes downstairs.

She passes the twins to their birth mother, Skyler who buckles them into the van before getting in.

The inside girl heads back up the stairs and into the other twins room.

She picks up Cecilia and Olivia and quickly heads outside handing them to Tiffany.

Tiffany carries them to the van and buckles them into car seats before getting in herself.

The inside girl heads back into the house and all the way upstairs to Arielle's nursery.

She opens the door and walks over to Arielle's crib.

It was empty.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

She carefully crept to Cuke's room and opened the door.

She saw a small bassinet next to the bed on Chloe's side which is the closest to the door.

She tiptoed over to it and peeked in.

Empty.

"What?" she whispers before her eyes widen and she quickly covers her mouth.

She glances over to Luke and Chloe and sees Arielle asleep in between them.

Fuck the girl mentally curses.