seventeen

Chapter seventeen
Melanie's POV

I sighed as Ashton lid in his bed pouting.

Where the hell is Luke or Chloe!? They need to come get Zoella.

My phone suddenly rings and I answer it.

"Mel!" Luke says.

Luke sounds really nervous, scared and worried. I hear sniffling.

"Luke? What's wrong!?" I ask.

"Chloe was having really bad stomach pains, we're at the hospital and they won't let me see her" he cries.

"Oh my god!" I gasp.

"Can you watch Zoe tonight?" He asks.

"Yeah of course. Don't worry about her she'll be just fine" I say.

"Thank you."

"Have the doctors told you anything!?" I ask quickly causing Ashton to look at me confused.

"No" Luke sobs.

"Luke calm down okay, just breathe, do you want me to send anyone over?" I ask.

"Can you send Michael and my sister?" Luke asks.

Ashton gets up and leaves our room heading across the hall to Michael and Lucy's hotel room.

"Grace Hospital" he sniffles.
(I just made this up)

"Alright, just try to stay calm and we'll be there as soon as we get a taxi" I say.

"Okay" Luke sniffled hanging up.

"What's up?" Lucy asks.

"We all stressed Chloe out so much that she's in the hospital!" I yell.

"What!?" Lucy gasps.

"She may have gone into early labor, she may have lost the baby!" I yell.

"Luke is freaking out because they won't let him see Chloe and they won't tell him anything" I say.

"They are at Grace Hospital now bring me your babies, he asked for you two to go see him!" I add.

Michael and Lucy quickly scurry to their hotel room and return a couple minutes later dressed with the twins.

*1 Hour Later*
Luke's POV

"Luke Hemmings" A doctor calls.

I quickly get up and the doctor leads me down a hall.

"She is fine and the baby is fine, however she went into early labor which isn't good for the baby" the doctor explained.

"We gave her a shot and that will delay the labor for now" he says.

"Now I know you and Chloe are on tour at the moment with your bands, correct?"

I nod. "Yes"

"Chloe will not be able to continue the tour, she is being put on bed rest" the doctor says.

"Now, I think it would be best if you stayed with her, luckily you aren't too far from home, drive back to your house and stay with her" The doctor says.

"She cannot go up and down the stairs-"

"Umm well our room is on the third floor"

"Does your house have an elevator?"

"Actually yeah I think it does but only to the second floor."

"She just needs to go very slowly" he says.

I nod.

"Try not to stress her out, that could cause her to go back into labor."

I nod.

"Can I see her now?" I ask.

The doctor nods and opens a door.

"She needs to rest but insisted on seeing you before she would sleep."

I smile and thank him before walking into the room.

Chloe smiles at me from her spot on the bed.

I walk over and sit beside her.

"Tomorrow you, Zoe, and I will drive back home" I say and stroke her hair.

"It's a 21 hour d-drive" Chloe says tiredly.

I nod. "We will stop halfway home"

"What about the tour?" Chloe yawns.

"You can't do them baby, you gotta rest. You were only doing 2 more anyways" I say.

Chloe smiles. "Already knew that."

I smile.

"You and our baby are way more important than the tour" I say.

"I know the fans will be upset but they'll understand once they re-think it" I add.

"I love you" Chloe smiles.

"I love you to baby now get some rest, I'll be back in a couple minutes" I say and kiss her forehead.

"Okay" she whispers closing her eyes and drifting to sleep.

I leave the room and head down the hall back into the waiting room.

"How is she?" Michael asks.

"I'd say to go see her but she just fell asleep" I say.

He nods.

"But besides that she went into early labor, they gave her a shoot to stop the labor for now and put her on bed rest, she can't do the 2 more shows she was going to do" I say.

Lucy nods sadly but she understands.

"Is she going to go back to the house?" Mike asks.

I nod.

I look at the ground and take a deep breath.

"I'm going with her-"

"What about the tour!?" Michael asks.

"What about the fans!?" Lucy asks.

"What about us? What about everything we've been through?" Michael sings.

I let out a small laugh and roll my eyes.

"Chloe and the baby are more important to me than the tour" I say.

"I feel so bad for letting you guys down and the fans down but I need to be with Chloe" I say.

Michael nods understanding.

"I'm not doing it without you!" Mike says.

"After the baby is born we can do something really special for the fans that don't get to see us" I say.

Mike nods. "Derpcon #2 but even bigger and better!?"

"Exactly!" I say.

"Everyone that bought tickets can either get a refund and free merch or trip to derpcon!" I say.

"That's a great idea Luke."

"That's why I'll need you guys to start planning and organizing it, Chloe can't have anything stressing her out she just needs to rest for 2 months."