five

Chapter Five
Chloe's POV

Everyone squeezes into the 2 taxi vans and they begin to drive to the airport. The babies are all fed and changed and asleep in their carriers.

We arrive at the airport and get out. 2 vans picks us up driving us out onto the runway to board the private jet.

*10 Hours Later*

"Out of my way I need air!" Cal says and pushed everyone out of the way running off the plane.

We had just landed in LA, let's just say Bradley doesn't handle flying very well.

Bradley cried the entire flight which means all the babies cried the entire flight.

2 vans picked us up and began to drive to the houses we were staying at.

*1 Hour Later*

We all got out of the vans.

This didn't look like a townhouse. It was so much larger than a regular townhouse.

 It was so much larger than a regular townhouse

A guy in a suit walked over to us with a smile.

"Hi, my name is Simon. I'm here to give you a quick tour of the homes, they are almost identical" Simon says.

We leave all our bags in the car with our assistant's.

Simon leads us into the first house on the left.

"This is the first townhouse" he explains.

When we walk in we are greeted by the living room.

"This is the living room. The kitchen is straight ahead, just past the dining table. It's pretty simple" Simon says.

He leads us into the kitchen and it's a simple and small kitchen.

"The bathroom is right next to the stairs, across from the dining table" Simon says opening the door revealing a small powder room.

(A/N: A powder room is a bathroom with just a sink and a toilet).