Five

My eyes fluttered open when I felt warm, coarse hands slide up my legs to the waistband of my shorts and I rose up onto my elbows to find Tavin kneeling between my legs. "Tavin, w-what are you doing?" I stammered and shivered as his eyes that looked like the deepest red wine rose to look at me through the few curls that fell across his forehead.

"Shh," he hummed as he leaned in placing kisses on my stomach while slipping my cotton shorts down my legs. He still had no shirt on so I could watch the muscles of his back and shoulders flex as he lowered himself onto his stomach between my legs.

"Octavius," I whimpered when his fingers curled around my hips and his tongue found my clit. My teeth bit into my bottom lip as I fell back against my pillow and one hand found its way into his hair. "Oh fuck," I mewled as he began to devour me. His large hands moved to my thighs to keep them from clamping down on either side of his head. I'd be a liar if I said I'd never wondered what it would be like to be with Tavin, growing up I could never stop myself from stealing looks at him while we were all in school together- he'd been a captain on the high school football team and Elizabeth was the cheer captain, the stereotypical all-American couple while I was a loner book worm. As I felt his tongue slipped passed my folds to lap at my juices I rolled my hips to grind my pussy against his face to create more friction feeling his grip to tighten on my hips. All of a sudden his mouth left my body caused me to gasp and raised my head so I could look down my body as he raised his own, his face glistening with my wetness.

"Holy shit," I breathed watching as he sat back onto his knees licking his lips. His dark curls were messy from my hand being buried in it and the early morning sun that was coming through the window cast shadows along the toned ridges of his muscles. I swallowed hard as my eyes scanned over his body following a dark happy trail that stretched passed his Adonis Belt to disappear beneath his shorts that hung low on his hips. My breath hitched as he slowly ran his hands to the back of my thighs and yanked me toward him causing a gasp to leave me.

One of his hands left my body and I followed it as he pushed down the waistband of his shorts to wrap his thick fingers around the base of his engorged member. A tiny whimper escaped my mouth as he licked his lips giving himself a few pumps while he looked down at me. In a swift movement he grabbed hold of me again hoisting my legs over his shoulder before slowly pushing his way inside of me. My eyes rolled back in my head and my back arched as a cry left my lips as I stretched around him. "Fuck," he breathed when he bottomed out inside of me. "You're so fucking tight Annie and feel so good wrapped around me."

Never imagined myself having a praise kink but him saying those words made me so much wetter. A wicked smile crossed his lips and I couldn't help but blush knowing he could tell what he was doing to me. "Don't tell me that you like being told how good you feel," he purred as he started to move hitting deep inside of me again and again. All I could do was whimper as my body slumped back into the mattress and my hands curled into fists in the sheets. He leaned into me so my knees were almost against my shoulders and the head of his cock hit the deepest part of me as his lips brushed against my cheek. "You are such a good slut for me Annabeth, so fucking good," he growled, and my vison went dark as pleasure flooded my senses.