Thirteen

Our dinner ended and we found ourselves sitting on the terrace of the beach house he was renting watching the sun dye the rolling waves all the colors of twilight finishing a cigarette. I ground it out in the ash tray that sat on the table between our chairs watching as he rose from the lounger he'd been sitting in and I turned my gaze to him just as his thick fingers curled around my throat. His free hand wrapped around the headrest of my chair while gently tilting my head as he looked down at me with half-mast eyes. "So, I believe I promised to fuck you senseless if you were a good girl for me at dinner," he whispered before claiming my lips in a searing kiss. 

A light squeeze of my throat caused me to softly moan into his mouth and push myself up in the lounger deepening the kiss. His lips left mine as I turned so I was sitting on the edge of the lounger and batted my lashes at him while my hands went to the waistband of his jeans. His eyes filled with an off sort of glee as he leaned back some watching me undo his pants and pull his hardening cock out of his boxers. "Oh fuck," I breathed when I came face to face with a barbell that was through the silky head of his large cock. "That's new."

"It feels great," he informed as the hand around my throat brushed through my hair. I ran my tongue over my lips as I stared at his cock then ran it over the tip, a low groan rumbling through his chest. "God Ma Cheri."

I smiled to myself and wrapped my fingers around him before taking him into my mouth moaning at the way the piercing felt against my tongue. His grip was gentle on the back of my head as I sucked him, hollowing my cheeks and swirled my tongue around the tip causing him to go rock hard in my mouth. "Fuck, I've missed your pretty little mouth being wrapped around my cock."

My thighs pressed together as his words made my stomach tighten and the wetness from earlier returned. His hand fisted into my hair and pulled my mouth from his cock, a string of saliva stretching between us. The warmth of his grip left me and before another thought could form in my mind he picked me up over his shoulder carrying me inside. My body bounced on top of the bed when he tossed me down and I propped myself up on my elbows watching as he reached behind him to pull his shirt over his head to toss it to the floor. "Fuck," I hummed as I watched him strip. 

"Like what you see Baby?" he purred as he came to the foot of the bed and pulled my boots off dropping them to the floor before climbing onto the bed. 

"Very much," I replied and shivered as his large, warm hands slid up my legs to beneath the skirt of my dress so his fingers curled around the waistband of my tights and lacey panties pulling them down my legs then off my feet. My eyes were locked on his hulking form as he sat back on his haunches and rubbed his stubble covered jaw while his eyes ran over me. If Tavin has fit so well into the part of being a boss then Galveston was built to absolutely destroy anything that got in his way and seeing his naked never ceases to amaze me- all hard muscles, tattoos and scars. He says any man would be lucky to call me his but for a woman to have him in her bed and by her side would be a gift from whatever benevolent everbeing is out there. 

"What's on your mind Baby?" he softly asked giving my thighs a squeeze and pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"Earlier you said any man would be lucky to call me his."

"Yeah and?"

"Gal, for any woman to be able to have you both in her bed and by her side would be a gift from the universe."

A smile crossed his face as he pushed my dress up and I lifted up so he could pull it off before he claimed my lips dropping my clothing to the floor. "Fuck Ma Cheri," he purred when our lips parted and one of his finger found its way passed my folds and into my wet heat. "You are so wet and as tight as always."