Twenty

-OCTAVIUS-

I passed my keys off to the valet and let out a breath smoothing down my suit before making my way into the Ravenscroft mansion. "Dad!" Estella called and rushed to me, lord she looks more and more like her mother every day. We shared a hug and I placed a kiss on the top of her head. "Auntie Anna decided not to come?"

I nodded. "Unfortunately yes."

She looked around when we released one another. "Did you know the relationship she and Nana have?" she softly asked.

"Again, unfortunately yes."

"Octavius," I heard Anaylze greet and I cast a look over my daughter's head to see my in-laws coming toward us. As always she was dressed to the nines and he looked like he was in pain, ya' know the pain some husbands have after being married for years. She greeted me with a kiss on each cheek then was called away by another guest.

"Tavin," Edward sighed holding out a hand to me.

"Hey Ed," I replied shaking his hand.

He cast a glance toward his wife when he released my hand. "How is Anna doing?"

"She's good, her dig was put on hold so she's getting some writing done."

He gave a small smile nodding if it wasn't for the wrath of his wife he would go see his remaining child. While Analyze shunned Anna Edward did keep his distance but followed her career, friends of his got subscriptions to the magazines who published her articles and passed them along to him so he could store them in his locker at the country club.

I stayed for a. few hours mostly keeping close to Estella except for the times Analyze  insisted on introducing me to the daughters of women from her social circles hoping to set up some sort of 'love connection'. "I'm heading out," I told Estella as I placed a hand on her arm.

"Okay Daddy," she replied and gave me a hug. "I love you."

"Love you too Kiddo, if you need me to come pick you up from your grandparents' just let me know." She gave me a nod and I kissed her head before leaving.

When I got back to my house my brow furrowed when  I saw a car parked in front of the house. My tie was hanging loose by the time I unlocked the front door and stepped inside. Soft moans reached my ears and my the furrowing of my brow deepened as I made my way down the hall toward the guest room where the door was half open and I glanced in to see Anna with her face pressed into the mattress while large tattooed hands clutched her hips. Galveston's eyes rose to meet mine  as he slid a hand down her back to fist his fingers into her hair and pulled her up while thrusting into her. "Looks like we have an audience Baby," he purred and Anna's eyes fluttered open.

"Tavin," she moaned and her mouth fell open as the thrusts picked up pace causing my cock to throb in my dress pants.

"Why don't we give him a show? Maybe he'll join us."

A cry left her as he went back on his knees pulling her onto his lap and his large hands took hold of her thighs so he could hold her legs wide open giving me a front row view of the way her wet cunt was swallowing him whole. Her head fell back against his shoulder and my fingers worked the buttons of my dress shirt as I watched her tits bounce. "Hey," Galveston called and ours met over her shoulder. One of his hands slid down her thigh and used his fingers to spread her lips open as his cock slid out of her.

"Fuck," I groaned watching the way her now empty cunt spasmed.

Anna raised her head to meet my gaze. "Please Tavin," she begged, chest heaving.

I stripped out of the rest of my clothes as I crossed the room until I was climbing onto the bed and she reached out to me. My lips found hers as she wrapped her arms around me pulling my body into hers. "You want me Annie?" I softly asked, my lips inches from hers.

"I need you," she whined, nails digging into my back. "Please Tavin."

"God you sound so pretty when you beg," I groaned as I placed my hands in the crease of her hips and slowly slid into her.

"Fuck yes she does," Galveston agreed and moved his hands back to her thigh as I slowly started to thrust. She leaned forward some so our lips melded together again and I groaned feeling the ways her inner walls throbbed around me. The feeling of her and the tiny noises she let out gave me the confidence to pick up pace until her lips left mine. Her nails bit into my flesh as she screamed out my name and she tightened to the point I could hardly move.

"Holy shit," I muttered when I felt her release gushed all over me and dripped down onto the bed. I was looking down at her with wide eyes when he chuckled from behind her.

"Hot isn't it?" he asked and I slowly nodded. "You're such a good girl," he whispered and wrapped his fingers around her throat. "Cumming all over his cock like a good little slut."

She whimpered at his words and I groaned when her cunt throbbed around me as I started to fuck her again. "Tavin," she moaned and I watched her eyes roll back, head hitting Galveston's shoulder again.

"Fuck Annie," I breathed as I slammed into her a final time, her went cunt milking me of my own release. When I pulled out of her I sat back on the bed breathing hard as I watched my cum start to drip out of her.

"Are you ready for me to fuck his cum back into you before I give you more?" he asked and she slowly nodded. He pushed off of his knees so her face was in my lap as he slammed inside of her. "Fuck," he groaned as he gripped her full hips. "God Baby, you feel so good."

"Fuck," Anna mewled when he slammed back inside of her. I pushed hair out of her face and she looked up at me with heavy-lidded golden eyes. Our eyes stayed locked as her body rocked with each thrust then a moan of my own left me when her mouth sealed around my cock that was growing firm again.

"God Annie," I muttered, my fingers fisting in her hair. My head lolled back and my eyelids fluttered as her hot, wet mouth worked me.

"It's like she's gonna suck the soul out of you doesn't it?" Gal asked and I raised my head to meet his own half-mast gaze. I nodded numbly and found myself flexing my hips up so she gagged around me. The tattooed behemoth behind her and I let out groan in unison as we pumped more cum into her.