Eight

When I got back to the house I put my few bags into the guest room then went in search of Tavin and found him in his office glaring at his computer screen with a take-out container and two soda cans next to him on the desk. "It won't submit if you keep glaring at it," I commented and he slumped back in his chair looking at me.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," he grumbled and I smiled a little as I sat on the edge of the large desk. "I sent it to dad and Oliver to get their opinion."

I raised an eyebrow as I curled my fingers around the edge of the desk and crossed my ankles. "And?"

"They say it's fantastic but..."
"You're too hard on yourself Tavin," I commented and rolled my eyes.

"It's gotten me this far in life."

I laughed a little as he turned off his computer and drug his fingers through his dark curls. "How was your day out with Stella?"

"I forgot how nice it is to have a girl's day. While we were having lunch we saw her friends."

It was his turn to raise his brow. "And?"

I chewed on my lip and pushed myself to my feet wandering over to the window. "Have you ever heard of the Order of Aclima and Aradia?" I asked and turned when I got no answer. HIs eyes the color of deep red wine met mine and he shook his head. "I ran across mention of it both in Tuscany and around Jerusalem. It's a group that worships Aclima, the twin sister of Cain and the first naturally born female and Aradia, the daughter of Lucifer and the goddess Diana, who was believed to be the first witch. The stories behind it are mixed; some say it's simply a group to give women independence, liberation and equality but there are also some texts that say people would make sacrifices to gain favor."

His dark brow furrowed. "What brought this up?"

"Estella's friends were wearing necklaces that had the symbol."

"So, my daughter is getting involved with a cult?'

"I don't want to jump to that conclusion until we know more. I sent a text to someone I know that keeps tabs on different groups to see if they've heard anything about the order."

He let out a small groan and ran his hands down his face. "California, the Golden State where you come for the sun, beaches and the cults."

"This could all be nothing Tavin, for all we know it really could be for empowering young women."

"I hope that is all that it is, if anyone needs empowerment its Estella. Lord knows she hasn't had it easy since losing her mother."

-Octavius-

Four in the morning and I find myself in the doorway of the guestroom watching Anna sleep- she was lying on her side with the comforter clamped between her tanned legs and the bottom of her shorts had ridden up so I could see the globes of her ass. 'Fuck, how does she look this good,' I thought to myself as I stepped farther into the room. The thin material of her tank top hugged the rugged curves of her body and I could feel my dick start to harden; had Elizabeth had curves like this? I shook my head at the thought, of course she hadn't. I loved my wife and everything about her but there was nothing rugged about her- petite and delicate, that was my darling Lizzie, even when she a cheerleader. How can I compare the two? Yeah, they were twins but they had always been so different.

With a mind of its own my hand reached out and my fingers brushed over her cheek. She let out a small sigh as she rolled onto her back causing my touch to brush across her lips that parted slightly. I bet they would feel wrapped around my dick while she looks up at me with those pretty, pretty eyes. My hand moved to my erection, and I forced myself to leave the room. Back in my own I leaned against the shut door and slid my hand into my shorts, fingers wrapping around my rock-hard dick. Just like before visions of her started to fill my mind as I stroked myself- her lips working me instead of my hand while she was on her knees before me and stared up at me through her blonde lashes. My free hand curled around the door frame and my head fell back against the door as I could feel my balls tighten before I came with a low groan. What the hell is happening to me? I never came this quick with Elizabeth but just thinking about Annabeth makes me cum in seconds.