Seven

Soapy water ran down my body as I stood beneath the steamy spray from the shower head. Images of the way Anna smiled as she sat beside of me eating dinner and her body when I found her in the kitchen this morning causing my fingers to wrap around my hardening cock. Those images shifted into ones of her riding my cock while my fingers dug into her full hips and her tits bounced, fuck I wonder if they're pierced. I wonder what it would be like to hear her moan my name while her cunt is filled to the brim with my cock?

"Fuck," I groaned as my hand worked my cock while she rode me in my imagination until ropes of cum shot across the shower and I watched it disappear down the drain. My head fell back against the tile wall letting the water stream down my body as my hand fell to my side. "You are going to Hell."

I got out of the shower and dried off before walking back into my room with a towel wrapped around my waist. My fingers took hold of the photo on my nightstand as I sat on the edge of the bed- it was from some party our families had when we were kids. I was standing between the sisters and we all had smiles on our faces; that had been the first time I had met the Ravencrofts. Annabeth and Elizabeth had been five when their family moved to Thousand Oaks because their father and grandfather wanted to expand their architectural firm which meant aligning it with Kennsington Group, so I grew up with them. Maybe it was inevitable for me to end up with one of them, but I never imagines I'd be widowed and raising a daughter on my own before I turned thirty. After setting the photo back down I got up pulling on a pair of boxers, sweatpants and a tee short then grabbed my phone off my dresser when a text came through from my assistant Max- investors are calling a meeting for next Thursday in San Francisco. I have the penthouse booked for you at our hotel in Oakland Wednesday through Friday

I heaved a sigh and massaged the back of my neck before responding- thanks for the heads up. Everyone is moving fast because the contract is for a hotel chain looking to put down roots in America, everyone who's anyone is making a play to land it. "I need a drink," I grumbled to myself and headed to the small bar in the den. I poured myself a glass of Johnnie Walker and took a long swallow.

"Breaking out the big guns," Anna commented and I looked up to see her setting on one end of the massive couch with a legal pad in her lap and her laptop perched on its arm. Another heavy sigh left me as I crossed the room to set in the plush arm chair across from her. My glass rest on the arm and I tapped the rim with my pointer finger, setting my jaw.

"My assistant just sent me a text to let me know that the investors are calling a meeting next week because they want the proposal that I don't feel like is ready," I grumbled and took another sip.

"Ever the perfectionist," she commented as she slipped off her black rimmed glasses and sat them on the keyboard of her laptop. "You were the same way in school."

I chewed on the inside of my cheek as I sloped back in my seat with a slight chuckle. "The more things change huh? Wanna go with me?"

One of her golden brows rose as she looked at me. "What? To San Francisco?"
"Well Oakland, my assistant has the penthouse of our hotel there booked for the days I'll be there."

"Sure Tavin."

I couldn't help but smile at her accepting my invitation as I finished my drink. "What are you working on?" I asked nodding to the notepad and her laptop.

"Working on an article about the issues that the team is running into with this dig."

"Annabeth, I will never be able to thank you for the sacrifice you're making now and when Elizabeth got sick."

"It's what family does Tavin."

-Annabeth-

The weekend came and I find myself sitting with Estella on the patio of an upscale café in downtown LA with shopping bags at our feet. My nails, freshly manicured and pained a nude color, tapped against the mug I held in my hands; we had started our day out at a little spa where we got massages and mani-pedis then spent the afternoon shopping. "I really enjoyed today," Stella informed and I smiled to her.

"I did too, my Little Star," I replied and the smile she gave me was so bright it would put the sun to shame just like her mother's always had. I heard someone call out her name from behind me and she gave a small wave causing me to cast a glance over my shoulder. A quartet of young women were across the street from where we sat; they must be the friends Tavin had been talking about. Each wore some variation of emo or grunge, whatever you want to call it, garb and my eyes were drawn to the silver necklaces that each of them wore- two 'a's' were overlapping inside of a circle I'd seen it before when I was on assignments near Jerusalem and Tuscany.

"Friends of yours?" I asked turning my gaze back to Stella who nodded in confirmation. Maybe Tavin was right to worry about who she's hanging out with, but at the same time it could just be a group of girls getting involved in something they don't understand because they think it is cool.

"They're part of a group on campus and they've asked me to join."

"What type of group is it?"

"Just a group for impowering women. They've been so welcoming since I stared at Scripps."

I gave a small but unsure smile as I sipped my latte.

Our Sunday ended with me dropping Estella off at her dorm and helped take her bags to her room then as I was walking to Elizabeth's Mercedes G-Wagon I sent a text to a friend of mine who kept up with various occult groups all over the world to see if they'd heard anything on the order of Aclima and Aradia.