Twenty-Nine

Gal and I were setting on the back deck with a few beers when Annabeth came to join us shutting the doors behind herself. "She's asleep," she sighed and went to perch on the arm of Gal's chair. He sat his beer aside and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"How is she?" I softly asked rubbing my chin.

"It's a lot to handle, but it would be for anyone."

"My poor girl, she's been through so much."

Anna nodded with a sigh. "She has a good support system," Gal commented and I looked at him.

"Thank you for helping find her Galveston."

He shook his head. "You don't have to thank me Man, being in Anna's life means having you and Estella around and I am perfectly okay with that."

I gave him a little smile watching as she rubbed his arm that was around her waist. I downed the remainder of my drink in one swallow then sat the bottle on the ground before standing to cross to the chair. My hands cupped Anna's face and my lips claimed hers. She shifted on the edge of the seat returning my kiss and with a little noise she nipped at my lower lip. "Annie," I growled when our lips parted and she looked up at me batting her lashes. My cock was hardening in my jeans as I gazed down at her and she glanced down to, a mischievous smile stretching across her face.

"Try to be quiet," she whispered as her nimble fingers undid my pants and I breathed a groan when she pulled me free of my boxers, sealing your mouth around my cock.

Fingers fisted into her hair and my head fell back for a moment then returned my gaze to her when a soft moan made her mouth vibrate. Galveston's hand had slipped into her jeans to rub her clit and she spread her legs so he could slide fingers inside of her. "Baby," I muttered and her mouth left me so she could look at me fully. "If we do this we gotta be quiet."

"I know," she softly replied and I shared a look with Galveston.

"You trust me?" he asked and I nodded without hesitation.

"After what you've done for me and my family yes."

I took a step back as Gal pulled his hand back so Anna could stand and listened to the sound of his belt being undone. "Sit on my lap Mon Cher," he gently ordered and my tongue ran over my lips watching Anna slip off her jeans and panties before moving to Gal's lap. He hooked his arms beneath her knees so he could lift her up and rubbed his hardening cock along her cunt, coating himself with her wetness. My eyes grew wide as I watched him lift her up enough that he could push his pierced cock into her puckered asshole.

"Oh fuck," she gasped and her eyes rolled back slightly, fingers gripping the arms of the lounger. My erection throbbed as I watched the scene before me and breathed a groan at the way her asshole stretched until she was fully seated on his lap. With large hands he spread her legs wide so I could see how wet she'd gotten and my own fingers curled around my cock as I stepped to them.

"Such a good slut Anna," I purred to her s I cupped one of her cheeks and she whimpered in response, eyes meeting mine. I felt her warm fingers wrap around my hardness to guise it inside of her. 'Holy shit,' I thought to myself at the way I could feel his piercing press into the underside of my shaft through the spongy walls of her cunt. When I was fully sheathed inside of her she mewled softly, her small hands rising to clutch my shirt. Her head lolled back against Gal's shoulder and my eyes met his, my hand went to his face as I leaned in to seal my lips to his. It only took a split second before returning it; I never thought I'd want to kiss another man but then again I never thought I'd be part of a love triangle. It all feels so right. As he and I kissed I could hear Anna moan softly and when our lips parted I looked down at her as her head was still resting against Gal's shoulder, eye lids heavy as fists flexed against my chest.

"Did you like that Mon Cheri?" he purred against her ear and she nodded numbly as his dark eyes met mind again.