𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-2

𝗔𝘁 𝗠𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 :

" Finally all decorations are done " Mrs park sighed with relief.

She moves her gaze at yn who's standing beside her
" You go and check everything is perfect or not and listen don't wear those dirty clothes of yours and wear something good for party , I've put some clothes of hana in your room as they don't fit her so you can wear "

"Okay " yn said

"Hmm now you can go" mrs park said

Yn roamed all around the hall, checked that is everything perfect or not , or else her aunty will surely kill her , because she don't want any kind of mess in her daughter's birthday party.

After doing her work yn went in her room and saw some dresses of hana which mrs park gave her to wear tonight , it's not first time she always wears old clothes of Hana which Hana don't wear.

There was few dresses, she selected a beautiful, coquette dollette floral print corset dress which she found comfortable as compared to other dresses. She got ready, she did light makeup and applied light lipstick on her lips .

The dress:

After sometime, guests starts arriving and Mrs park said to all workers that don't do any kind of mistake , bcz one of the richest person of the city who's also boss of her husband is coming with his beautiful wife and handsome son

Mrs park had heard from many girls that the son of Mr kim is very handsome , he's crush of almost every girl in the city but also knows about his cold behaviour too.

Mrs park thought " what if his son, Taehyung will fall for my daughter Hana
Aww then my Hana will be the most luckiest girl , afterall he's so rich and popular omgg i wish this will happen " suddenly she heard yn's voice and came out from her dream

Mrs park shouts " WHAT??"

Yn flinched and asked in low voice, " um is this okay " while showing her dress
Mrs park didn't said anything, just rolled her eyes.

Then suddenly she saw that Mr kim had arrived with his wife but where is his son nvm She said yn to go and take care of the cake.While both Mr and Mrs park went towards the main door to welcome Mr kim.

They both welcomed Mr and Mrs kim and both mr and mrs kim gave them a warm smile and was about to go inside but suddenly Mrs park asked " where is your son?
Then Mr kim said " he got a call he's coming in few minutes "
" Oh okay "Mrs park said while smiling

After few minutes Mr park took  mike in his hand, getting everyone's attention on him..
"So ladies and gentleman first welcome you all , as you all know I've arranged this beautiful party for my daughter Hana . It's her 20th birthday she's going to turn 20 this year so cheer for her~ "

And the whole crowd starts cheering and clapping for Hana

"And my beautiful daughter is coming" said Mr park while pointing towards the stairs.

Then all the light gets off and a white light fall on a girl who's coming down from stairs wearing a long prom gown of brick colour

Everyone started clapping and cheering for hana except the one person Kim Taehyung he seems to have no interest he was standing alone at a corner, using his phone

Everyone started clapping and cheering for hana except the one person Kim Taehyung he seems to have no interest he was standing alone at a corner, using his phone. He don't like too much people around him, he found peace alone.

Mrs park went towards Hana and said
"Omg my daughter, you are looking very pretty"

"Come honey let's cut the cake everyone is waiting" Mr park said
Yn come with the cake and placed it on it's place.

"Come honey let's cut the cake everyone is waiting" Mr park saidYn come with the cake and placed it on it's place

"Woww so beautiful , Thankyou so much mom and dad you're the best" said Hana in excitement

Hana started to cut cake and everyone started singing the Happy birthday song
Hana gived the first bite of cake to her mom and dad and vice versa.
After cutting the cake, Mrs park ordered the waiters and yn to serve drinks to guests.

Yn started to serve drinks , she thought  everyone is done but then she saw a man standing in the corner busy with his phone, she went towards him.
He scent of his expensive perfume hits her nostrils, she was standing a metre away from his but can smell his aura. She took a deep breath..
"Sir your drink"
But he didn't heard as he was busy with his phone , She was about to leave but suddenly a kid came and bumped into her and the drink fell on the man standing nearby.

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ

_________________________________________

Vote 💙
Comment 🖇️
&
Follow 🍷

_________________________________________