𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-23

"Don't make me angry yn do as i say" he said in annoyed tone with anger too

" Why are you doing this" she uttered while looking at him with her teary eyes

He didn't said anything but was glaring at her making her gulp down her saliva in fear !

" Remove " he murmured and slowly his hand reach her shorts , she stopped his hand by holding it receiving a stern cold look from him.

He took his hand back, he removed his shirt revealing his well built mascular chest. She was staring at his six packs  but turn her face in other side. He smirked looking at her and move his face closer to her, shiver run down her spine. He attached his head with her while her breaths were becoming unheavy.

He cupped her face and slowly rasped out her name "yn" in his deep voice,

" Please " she said while closing her eyes

" What please? " He said while rubbing his long slender fingers on her lower lip.

"I-i need some time " she said hesitately

He didn't said anything and made her lay down with him. He wrap his arms and legs around her body and his lips were on her neck slowly giving kisses there.

'She needs time ? Then ofcourse i will give her, she can take her time to accept this relationship, to accept me as her husband' he thought

" Okay, take your time but you don't have much just a week  " he rasped in deep husky voice and bite her neck.

She sighed that thankgod he listened her.
She thought " I don't know what to do, I'm confused! Should i accept him? His soft side is good But his behaviour scares me always, he's blooper ! In morning he said i love you and now totally behaving different, I can't understand it , and if he loves me then why do he always try to force me ? He Didn't did anything except forcing me. Thank god that his family is here or else i can't even imagine what he's gonna do with me"
______

It's Sunday and everyone was sitting together in hall except Taehyung, waiting for a person to arrive, who was none other than Jennie's boyfriend!

After a couple minutes, he entered the mansion with his tall and handsome figure. A bright smile took place on Jennie's face seeing the love of her life coming towards them.

He came infront of Mr and Mrs kim and in a respectful manner he bowed earning a warm smile from both of them, he said hello to everyone and start talking with his girlfriend's parents.

Both Mr and Mrs kim liked his nature and found him sweet ! He talked with yn too and she also liked his nature. Everyone talked a lot and did lunch.

Mrs kim Called Taehyung and told him to come home early as he also have to meet Jennie's boyfriend.
_____

When Taehyung reached home, he saw a new face sitting on couch, he threw is belonging on another couch and sat, but he got shocked looking at joon-woo it was the same boy who bumped on him at art exhibition.

Meanwhile joon-woo also react the same, he gulp thinking how that day Taehyung got angry on him and grabbed his collar plus he also replied back to him. But he thought to forget it and start a conversation.

" Hello Taehyung " joon-woo said while forwarding his hand to Taehyung for a handshake.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow, he didn't like it at all, How dare this boy call him by his name? Who gave him permission? Like he should atleast give respect, he should have call him hyung or something, but he directly called by name plus Taehyung is also older than him, Taehyung badly wanted to tell him but he controlled.