𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓- 31

Smut ⚠

His smirk made her gulp. Not breaking the eye contact, he placed his hand on her waist. Slowly pushed her on bed and hover above her. She lick her lips in nervousness as his eyes were not leaving her.

Both of their eyes were locked with each other. Her eyes are so deep and beautiful that his whole world is reflected in them. Both were looking at each other with a bunch of emotions.
The next moment he slowly placed his lips against her.
She sighed against his lips and she could feel his smile. Her hands moved into his hair and he kissed her harder. His hand cupped her cheek, and the gentle touch on her skin as she felt the heat of his mouth had her nerve endings on fire.

The cold wind was passing while caressing their skins. The lights around them while the beach near it were creating the most romantic atmosphere for them. The moment was so precious yet lovely.

After devoring her taste he left her lips. She breathed heavily. After blinking she again stare into his deep ocean like eyes, her cheeks heated up as always. His gaze was something that makes her feel shy. He caressed the cheeks of his wife.

" Thankyou " she uttered.

" Why "

" For making my day this much special " she spoke further and after hearing her, he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

" You deserve the world "
" You deserve all the happiness "
" I can do anything for you, even if i have to sacrifice my life " he said in calm soft yet gentle voice. She shook her head at his last words.

Both were looking at each other's eyes. Yn's gaze fell on his soft lips. She bit her lips and decides to show her love putting all her shyness aside. Soon the pair of her juicy lips captured his lips. She slowly start moving her lips with his. He held her nape and her one hand reached his hairs whereas the other on his nape.

He apart her lips with his and enters his tongue inside her mouth. He start moving it, devoured every inch, their saliva got mixed. After some seconds she tap his shoulder as she became out of breath.

She started breathing heavily while looking at him. His gaze fell upon her chest which was moving up and down due to her continuous heavy breathing.
He grab her clothed breast with his one hand and another went to her hairs.
He smashed his lips against her milky neck. He start placing wet kisses all over her neck. He was sucking her delicate skin while bitting it.

Soon his hands reached the opening of her dress. He removed her dress from her upper body leaving her only in bra.
His lips travelled her cleavege. His bite made her moan.
He start leaving purple marks on it. After some minutes his hands went to her bra clips. He start playing with it causing her heartbeat abnormal. She got goosebumps when he finally unclipped it. He lick his lips when they come out while jingling.

She bite her lower lip. Next moment he placed his lips on her pinkish nip*les. While his other hand was massaging the left one. He pinched her nip*le making her jump at her place. His lips around her were giving her pleasure but she controlled it. She was controlling her moans which he didn't like at all. Soon his movements become aggressive. He start bitting and leaving hickeys there.
After controlling so much she finally let out a soft moan.

His hairs become messy as she was caressing them in pleasure. After some minutes he leaves her left b**b creating a pop sound.

He removed her dress properly leaving only with panty. He placed some wet kisses on her tummy then his hands reached her panty. He slowly removed it to leaving her completely naked.

He checked her from head to toe with his sinful gaze.
" Remove my shirt " he ordered her.

She sat straight and her hands reached on the first button, after unbuttoning his shirt, he throws it somewhere and unblock his belt. He throw it also and removed his pants.