𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-19

-Next day-

After breakfast Taehyung went to his office while yn was in washroom. Taking advantage of it someone sneaks into room.

That person presses the button to open Taehyung's wardrobe and enters, he starts searching for files there, he opens all the drawers and checked there but doesn't find anything. His eyes fell on a drawer, he tried to open it but it was locked.

He comes out and tries to find something sharp or similar with which he can open the drawer, and in his haste his foot hits the couch nearby resulting him fall down on the floor making an thud sound.

Hearing the sound yn shouted from inside "who's there?"
After getting no response she opened the door.

"AHhhh" she shouted when she saw a man in black clothes and his face was completely covered.

"Who are you?" She said in scared voice
and before she could take any action he run towards yn and put his hand on her mouth, she started wringing in his grip but he had more strength.

She kicked his leg making him growl in pain and she took a chance to run, she run towards the door, she opened the door but before she run out...

The man took a black statue of lion

And he smashed it on her head.

She felt a sharp pain on her head, she puts her hand on her head where he hitted and turn around, her vision got blurry and she fell down.

She saw the man going inside the wardrobe and she remembered about the file which Taehyung told her not to touch and with that she got unconscious

The maid enters the room and smirk while looking at yn's unconscious body, when she saw the man coming out with the file in his hands her smirk become more wider.

She signed that man and went downstairs, she went inside the kitchen and played her trick, she set fire there.

"AHH FIREE " she shouted

"Fire fire"

While shouting she run towards main door and told guards about it, all the guards run towards the kitchen and she signed that man, he run out the mansion.

The maid went in yn's room and she laid her down on bed, she told the guard about yn and guard called Taehyung.

She saw the door of wardrobe which was opened. She closed it and sat near yn after some time Taehyung entered inside the room

"Yn" he mumbled when his eyes landed on her figure

He run towards her and sat near her, he put his palms on her face and without wasting time he called doctor.

"What happened here?" he asked to lily in angry tone

She gulp before speaking and said

"Boss when i came here i saw mam lying on the floor so guard called you and also someone sat fire inside the kitchen"