𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-12

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

-𝗢𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹-
Taehyung told everything about yn to his parents....

Mr kim : WHAT??

Taehyung : yes

Mr kim : Look, I understand that you love that girl but it's not the right way

Taehyung : I don't care

Mr kim : But-

Taehyung : i want to marry her that's it

Mr kim : And what about her ?

Taehyung : I don't know

Mr Kim : You can't force her to marry you

Taehyung : i can

Mr Kim : but its- *sigh* ok we want to meet her

Taehyung : Ok we are coming tomorrow

-𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗱-

Mr kim sigh as he knows how stubborn his son is, he doesn't listen to anyone, he keeps on getting whatever he wants, no one can stop him, even his own parents can't stop him.If anyone tries to interfere with his work, he will burn him to death.
He can cross any limit to get what he wants.

Mr kim looked at his wife.

"What do you think" said Mr kim looking at his wife

"I don't know but I'm sure she's perfect girl that's why our tae likes her" said Mrs kim

Mr kim hummed in response.

________

After hanging up the phone, Taehyung went upstairs and slowly opens the door of his room, He looks at the girl who was sitting in front of the mirror with her sad face, she is lost in her own thoughts.

He slowly went closer to her and hugged her body from back making her gasp in air, she raised her head up and looked into the mirror.

She gulped her saliva realising it's him
and stood up from her place, he turned her around and put his palms on her cheeks, he start caressing her cheek.

He grabbed her jaw and pull her into a gentle kiss , he was kissing her gently and passionately, her eyes got teary.

"Kiss me back" he mumbled between the kiss.

But she didn't kissed him back

He broke the kiss

"I said kiss me back" his voice was stern.

He licked his lips and again attached his lips with her , he started kissing her but she wasn't kissing him back so he insert his hand inside her top and pinched her back.

She starts kissing him back , he smirk between the kiss and soon his hand reached her butt , yn started crying and she broked the kiss.

He hold her chin and made her look at him , she hiccuped.

"Did you ate your dinner" he said softly looking into her eyes.

She looked down breaking the eye contact and shook her head.

"Go downstairs I'm coming in few minutes" he said and pecked her cheek

She nodded her head and leaved the room.