𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-14

𝗬𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃 :

It was already quite late in the car, I don't know where we are going, I was just looking out the window and realised that we had arrived in Busan.

Busan? Why have we come to Busan? This is the question i was wandering in my mind.

And finally after a ride 4 hours the car stopped in front of a beautiful villa.

Taehyung got out of the car and opened the gate for me.

"Come sweetheart" he said with a smile

A beast is acting like an gentleman, wow!
I got out of the car, he held my hand, I didn't said anything and he start leading me towards that house.

He pressed the door bell and a beautiful women opened the door.

It's Mrs kim, his mother i know, well who don't afterall they are so popular everyone knows them.

She smile at Taehyung and hugged him, she kissed his forehead and looked at me.

She smiled at me and caressed my cheek and i also smiled back.

"Come inside" she said to both of us

All three of us went inside both mother and son talked for some time. After few minutes i saw Mr kim coming downstairs.

_________

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 :

Mr kim hugged his son and sat down on the couch, he looked at yn and then at Taehyung.

Yn lowered her gaze when Mr kim looked at her

"So how's your work going tae?" Said Mr kim

"Going good" said Taehyung

Then the maid come and said to Mrs kim "Food is ready mam"

"Ok we are coming" said Mrs kim

The maid bowed and went towards kitchen

Mr kim and Taehyung start discussing about company

"Come on, let's do lunch first" said Mrs kim

"We are coming in few minutes"
said Mr kim.

"No, first eat you can discuss later"  Mrs kim said.

Meanwhile yn was sitting quietly, listening to everyone's conversation while playing with her nails & fingers.

"Come yn let's go" said Mrs kim to yn with a warm smile on her face

Yn nodded her head and stood up, she looked at Taehyung who was looking at her, she didn't said anything just lowered her gaze and started following Mrs kim.