𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-27

Seeing Yn staring something behind himself he turn his head around to check, he saw joon-woo standing there.

" You " Yn whispers looking at joon-woo.

Joon-woo flinched when suddenly Taehyung turned towards him. Seeing Taehyung's cold face he pressed his both lips and hearing yn's tone he took his steps inside the room.

" Auh Yn " he was standing infront of them and said looking at Yn.

Yn : huh?

" Do you want to come with me and jennie? She's asking for you " joon-woo stated.
" Excuses" yn thought

" Where? " Taehyung asked

" Nothing just outside " joon-woo said

" Outside at this time ? " Taehyung asks raising his eyebrow

" Yeah, *** club " joon-woo said

" She's not going anywhere " Taehyung said more like glaring at joon-woo. Joon-woo stare at Yn for some seconds then nodded his head. He turn around to leave

" And you both are also not going anywhere, go and sleep " Taehyung said in strict tone.
______

Standing in balcony of his room, he was gazing at shining moon. He took out packet of cigarettes and start smoking. He inhaled the smoke and after few seconds he exhaled it.
While his brain was thinking about Yn, she wanted to tell something about joon-woo but later she changed the topic. Why?
Is she hiding something from him?
She was looking worried.
There's definitely something behind this.

" Did Joon-woo threaten her or try to do anything wrong to her or did he try to hurt Jennie and Yn? " His subconscious mind questioned.

" I know how to make you answer my questions Yn, plus you also need punishment for lying to me " he mumbles to himself while smirking.

He took out his phone and dialled his man's number.
" I want every single information about Kang Joon-woo " he ordered the man.

_____

He pushed aside the curtains of the room through which the moonlight was entering. He saw his wife sitting on bed thinking something while her pretty dresses which she brought last time were lying on bed.
He went near her and sat beside her feeling his presence she turn her gaze upon him and start packing her things.
His effect was something which always makes her frightened, his gaze upon her was too much to handle, it's impossible to do an eye contact with him.

He saw a white short sexy dress between her all cute dresses. He pick it up and got shocked looking at it.

He's damn sure Yn had not bought it, it must be Jennie's mischief

Damn how sexy his little wife is going to be look in this. How he will rip the dress and fvck her.
Right now all he want is to see her wearing this dress and after that he want to rip the dress from his own hands .
He felt his part getting hard, He can't control himself anymore.
He moaned a little while creating fake scenarios into his unholy mind for his little wife.