𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-33

Short chapter !!

When the rays of sun fall down on Taehyung's eyes through window he open up his eyes. While rubbing them he sat straight. He gaze fell on the beauty sleeping near him, he pecked her head and went to bath.

After getting ready for his office, he went near her sleeping figure. He bend down at her level, he observe her face for few seconds then after leaving kiss on her both cheeks he left for his office.

Now it's 10 am in the morning still Yn was sleeping because she had drunk a lot of alcohol the night before. After few seconds she slowly opens her eyes. She put he hands on her head and pressed it.
' ahh ' she whimpered a little and sat straight.

" What " she got shocked when her gaze fall on clock. It's 10 am. She slept too much. Her eyes widen remembering about last night party. She drink to much maybe? The blurry flashbacks with Taehyung start coming in her mind.

She saw her clothes, she was wearing Taehyung's shirt.

" Just hope i didn't did anything stupid yesterday " she mumbled to herself, she got up and went downstairs. She saw two womens there, probably in their 40s her brows knitted in confusion. Their clothes were looking like maids.
" Who are you " she ask to the first lady.

" Hello Mrs kim. We both are new maid here " The lady spoke and both of them bowed. Yn also bowed and spoke further.

" Taehyung called you both ? " Yn asked after remembering the moment when Taehyung was talking to someone on call, he want a new maid something.

" Yes mam " she spoke and yn gave her a nod.

" What's your name " yn asked.

" I'm Bun Hyejin " she said. " And I'm Choi Minji " another one spoke.

" Oh.. I'm park Yn " yn said .

" K..kim " one of them slowly wisperd then Yn realised.

" Kim Yn " yn mumbles to herself.

" Yeah Kim yn " Yn said to them while nodding her head multiple times. She is not 'Park Yn' anymore, she's 'KIM YN' now.

" Mam breakfast is ready should i serve you " Hyejin asked.

" No, I will take a bath first and then eat. " Hearing Yn's words, the maid said " Okay "
___

Around 7 pm

" Hello " Taehyung placed his phone on his ear.

" Taehyung, all the work here is about to be done, you can come after two hours "
Mrs kim said from the other side of call.

" Okay then, I am leaving for home " Taehyung said.

" Okk "

" Mom " Taehyung softly calls his mom.
" Hmm " she hummed.

" Thankyou " he thanked her.
" Tell your sister, not me. " Mrs kim said while staring at jennie who was telling work to everyone.

" Yeah tell her " Taehyung said.

___

After reaching home, Taehyung went straight to his room. He hugged her gently from behind and started rubbing his head on her neck. He inhaled her smell.
" You come so early today " she spoke.

" Mmm because i have planned a surprise for my wife " he said and broke the hug. He turned her around putting his fingers on her chin.

" What surprise " she asked.