10.

"You look amazing."

I grinned at Mia on the Facetime call, my phone propped on the bathroom sink, giving her a twirl. The suit fit amazingly. The tailor had brought in the shoulders and pants slightly to hug my figure a little better, the bralette top underneath giving my breasts the boost that they needed.

"Thank you, thank you," I said, giving a little bow as she laughed.

I rubbed a glitter-filled body oil across my collarbones as Mia filled me in on everything I missed at the office, before letting out a gasp so loud that I nearly dropped the bottle in my hand.

"How was your date?!" she practically screamed down the phone as I tried to regain my breath from the shock.

"I would hardly call it a da-"

"It was a date, now, how was it? Where did you go? What happened? Did you kiss?" she rattled off, my brain still processing the first words the said.

"No, not a date, just a post-breakup meet-up. We went to a cocktail bar, then got pizza and sat in the park. Nothing happened, we just talked and held hands. No, we didn't kiss, but I think he thought about-"

"SHUT UP!" Silence fell over us both, "No, I didn't actually mean it, sorry, like, what do you mean he thought about it?"

"I don't know, he hugged me goodbye and it seemed like he was leaning in, then he got really awkward and left," I shrugged a little, spraying perfume on and readjusting the curls out of my face. The time read 3:50, giving me less than 20 minutes to be out the door and on the way to Zoo Palast with Dean to set up for the red carpet.

"Well, he will want to do more than kiss you after he sees you tonight," I rolled my eyes at her. We chatted some more before I hurried her off the phone so I could leave.

I piled all of my stuff into bag and hurried down the elevator and into a taxi cab to the event. As I arrived, Dean was quick to beckon me over to where he had started setting up the camera and tripod with microphones attached.

Posters lined the back wall for the photo backdrop, cameras and journalists lining the side of the carpet. At the end was a growing crowd of fans trying to push their way to the front of the crowd to be the first to glimpse the cast as they arrived.

It felt like only moments later that parts of the crew and cast began to arrive. Completing interview after interview, time ticked away before the main cast arrived, Rachel being the first, followed by Hunter, Josh, and finally, Tom. It was as if he parted the Red Sea as he stepped out of the car. Everyone looked his way, moving to give him space whilst the crowd continued to call his name and beckon him over. I could see his eyes searching the crowds of people, and when they landed on me, his eyes glistened. He flashed a smile my way, an unspoken greeting to me. I caught his eyes trail up and down my body as he followed the rest of the cast to the wall for photos.

God, he looked phenomenal. The black suit was fitted and buttoned at the front, with a black shirt underneath. The silver chain around his neck matched his earrings and the rings adorning his fingers and I wanted to drag him by the collar and start kissing him, much like the night we first met. My knees were weak under his gaze that kept finding me again, sending smirks my way and flirtatious looks, his eagerness to come over to talk being abundantly obvious to me, but maybe not to any general viewer.

Then, the moment he could step away from the wall, he made his way over to me, only to be pulled in by another journalist a couple people up from me. He looked over, locking eyes, before giving the woman in front of him his undivided attention. Rachel strutted over with confidence and pulled me in for a hug.

"Rachel, long time no see! And loving the dress, most importantly, the nod to the Girl on Fire from the trilogy. You look absolutely stunning, but this isn't the first nod to the original Hunger Games we will be seeing tonight, right?" I handed the small microphone over to her but perfectly out of sight on the camera beside me.

"No, definitely not. In fact, throughout the whole film there are subtle nods to Katniss and the Hunger Games trilogy, both included in the book as well as improvised by myself and the team. I am very excited for everyone to see it," her red lips stretching into a smile.

"Gosh, I am just so ready to see this movie. Without spoiling too much, is there a particular scene you are excited for fans to see?"

She nodded, "I mean, there are so many iconic moments from the book that I know fans have been waiting to see be brought to life on the screen. For me, definitely the scenes between Coryo and Lucy Gray when preparing for the games and seeing their relationship start to blossom, I think fans will really fall in love with these characters."

"Thank you so much Rachel, have the most beautiful evening!" Rachel gave me a final hug before moving down the line. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Tom watching me, waiting for the perfect moment to bounce over to me. He was once again interrupted by Hunter coming over.

This happened for most of the red carpet, and it wasn't until right at the end that Tom finally made it to myself and Dean, pulling me straight into a hug, his lips grazing my ear.

"You look beautiful."

My cheeks were burning red as he shook hands with Dean. Dean gave me the thumbs up to get started.

"Tom, you look incredible tonight for the premiere of the film. You play Coriolanus Snow, the man we all know as President Snow in the earlier films, and he has such a distinctive look both in those films and in this one. How did the costume and physical transformation contribute to your portrayal of the character, and did it impact the way you approached the role?"

At no point did Tom take his eyes away from me, and even as he rattled off a perfectly rehearsed yet honest answer, he did not break contact with me. I felt lost in his ocean eyes, only just able to pull myself together when he finished talking to keep asking questions. I could see him holding back a laugh as he noticed me drifting off with his voice.

"And finally, the burning question, if Coriolanus Snow had a theme song, what would it be?"

He pondered for a second, before umm-ing and uhh-ing, "I would probably say Money, Power, Glory by Lana Del Ray. I think that really surmises his character well, as you could imagine."

It felt like l had been hit by a bus. I quickly wrapped the interview up, sharing a hug before he made his way inside the venue. I stood in my place, unable to comprehend his last words.

That was my favourite song.