16.

SMUT WARNING

Tom didn't waste another second to reach down and unbutton his pants, sliding the zip down and letting them drop to the floor beneath him. Our kisses had slowed to allow him to do so, but it didn't mean we were any less hungry for what came next.

He detached his lips from mine, moving to my jaw and placing gentle kisses to my neck. I leaned back to allow him more space, a soft moan escaping my mouth. I felt him smirk against my skin before he came up to my ear, hovering his open mouth above it.

"You like that?"

I groaned at his growling voice in my ear. The smirk didn't part from his face as he sat up, pulling his shirt over his head and throwing it to the floor next to his pants. He reconnected his lips with mine, using one hand to pull my face as close as possible and kiss me as desperately as he could muster. His other hand rest on my waist, tickling the hem of my underwear and driving me crazy at the thought of him pulling them off. As if he read my mind, he wrapped an arm around my waist and sat me up, just enough that he could slide the t-shirt from my body. Our clothes were piling at the side of the bed for us to sort out in the morning. Unlike the other night when he undressed me, I wasn't wearing a bra, and my chest was exposed to his touch and gaze. His eyes floated from my eyes, to my lips, to my boobs, back to my lips before pulling me in for another hungry kiss. He lay me back flat on the bed, taking his hand and finding my boobs. He grabbed them, slipping two fingers around my nipples and playing with them. I felt them harden at his touch and he wasted no second detaching his lips from mine and finding my nipples.

I moaned, my head falling further into the bed and my legs spreading further to allow him closer between them. My body was heating up and sending me signals that I wanted him to fuck me, right here and now. Tom had moved over to my other breast, sucking and fiddling with my nipple, before taking his free hand and sliding it down the side of my body. His hands traced the outline of my boob, my waist, my hips and the side of my thighs before finding the soft skin of my inner thigh. His hands were dangerously close to my pussy and I needed them to be closer more than I needed anything in this moment. I could feel his lips, still wrapped around my nipple, pull into a smirk as he felt me squirm under his touch. He pulled away from my nipple, looking me in the eye.

"Tell me what you want beautiful," and I might as well have passed out. The way he spoke, with so much teasing in his voice as well as arousal and desire, I needed him to keep talking but with his dick inside of me.

I found strength in my hands, grabbing each side of his face and pulling it up to mine. I gasped as his hands grazed my wet pussy as he came eye-to-eye with me.

"I need you to fuck me so good that I forget everything that has happened," and with that he nodded, a smirk on his face as he dipped two fingers into my dripping core. Tom swallowed my gasp with a kiss, pumping in and out of me. My legs were spread wide, allowing him room to lay between them and keep our bodies as close as physically possible. I could feel his restained dick against my inner thigh as he curled his fingers inside of me, picking up the pace once he sense I was in pure ecstasy.

His face hovered over mine, his eyes remaining in contact with mine as he watched me. He watched as my eyes fluttered open and shut, occasionally rolling back into my head as he hit the right spot perfectly. Each time they opened, I saw him smirk at my enjoyment. With a smug look on his face, he planted a soft, quick kiss to my lips before pushing himself off the bed. The lost contact made me whimper but he wasted no second situating himself between my legs, pressing them apart, his lips grazing the wetness of my core. I could feel his warm breath and the occasional touch of his lips as he spoke.

"You look so fucking hot squirming for me," and without a second to process, his lips connected with my core. My gasp was followed by a groan and then a moan as he moved rhythmically, using his lips and tongue to devour every inch of me. He paid particular attention to my clit, alternating between flicking it with his tongue and sucking on it between his lips, both driving me crazing and sending my eyes back into my head. I felt like I was on top of a cloud.

Tom then started to slide one of the hands planted on the inner part of my thigh down closer to my core. As the skin became softer, his touch became burning hot and I couldn't resist as my body squirmed at the movements. His lips moved just enough to allow his fingers to slip in just below them, curling them in and out of my pussy whilst his lips and tongue played with my clit. Electricity shot up my spine as I enjoyed every second of his attention on my body. I managed to open my eyes, pressing my elbows into the bed and lifting my upper body so I could see.

And what a fucking view it was. Tom was kneeling on the floor, his upper body placed between my legs as he ate me out like it was his last meal on Earth. His blue eyes met mine and I wanted to remember it forever as he stared up at me, not slowing or changing anything. My breath picked up in pace, my chest rising and falling as Tom's movements became quicker. His mouth sucked on and worked my clit, his fingers pumping in and out of me a little quicker and more intentionally, curling up to target my g-spot. My moans chorused through the room.

"Please, baby, I am so close," I moaned out and Tom just smiled against my core, working me deeper as I became closer to my climax.

My thighs began to shake around his body as I moaned through my high. Tom didn't stop, riding my high with me, his mouth still attached to my clit but working to my body as I came. I settled back into the bed, my chest rising and falling. Tom pulled away, placing his two fingers in his mouth and sucking them before crawling up the bed to hover over me. He placed a soft kiss on my jaw before leaning to my ear.

"Still want me to fuck you?" I could hear the smirk on his face. I nodded and I watched him pull off of me and find his pants on the floor. He pulled out a condom, sliding his boxers to the floor and slipping it on. He crawled back on top of my body, reached his hand down to my thigh. He grabbed it, slipping his arm under my knee and lining himself up, lowering into me as a moan escaped my lips.

He started slow, pumping in and out of my pussy as I clenched my eyes shut in pleasure. He slowly started to quicken his movements, gripping onto my leg to steady himself. My moans became louder and matched each thrust perfectly in rhythm.

"I am so close, Kira," Tom groaned in my ear and I moaned at his words. He continued to thrust in and out of me, gripping my thigh and moaning in my ear. With a final thrust, Tom groaned into my ear, sloppily placing kisses on my jaw and lips as he finished in the condom. My moans harmonised with his as we both came back down. He pulled out of me, taking off the condom and throwing it into the bin near my bed. He lay next to me, pulling me by my waist in close to him, placing kisses on the top of my head and running a soft hand through my hair. My eyes softly shut in his embrace, and I lay quietly with him.

"Do you want to shower?" He whispered in my hair and I nodded against his chest. He climbed off the bed, grabbing my waist and picking me up to carry me into the bathroom. He sat me down on the closed toilet seat whilst he warmed up the shower.

He came over to me, standing between my legs as I sat quietly on the toilet seat. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I rested my head against his stomach, taking in every moment and enjoying what we had. In that moment, I felt a sense of relief and joy and I never wanted it to be taken away from me.