20.

SMUT WARNING

Tom sat in silence as I took a deep breath to regain my composure. I hadn't even noticed the tear that slipped down my cheek in my rampage until he leaned over and wiped it from my face. His hand lingered before pulling my face close to his and planting a kiss on my forehead. I looked down, ashamed at everything I had said, worried about what Tom would have to say next.

"Kira..." he whispered out, lips still hanging close to me, "Darling, why do you do this to yourself?" I stayed silent, waiting for him to continue talking. "I wish you would talk to me about this as it comes up, instead of holding onto it all until you break."

His voice was quiet, and soft, as if he was talking to a sleeping child, not wanting to wake them up. It was like he didn't want to scare me, or make me cry, or hurt me anymore than I had been.

"Baby, I don't know how to help this because I don't know myself. All I know is that I am here with you, I am with you working this out together. You are not alone, and whilst it is confusing and scary and there are a lot of uncertainties, we are a team. We will discuss everything, talk everything out, and no decision will be made by just one of us, okay?" I nodded, a few more tears slipping and falling to his thumb that cradled my cheekbone. He wiped them away one-by-one.

We sat on the bed for a while, Tom eventually pulling me into his lap for a hug and we sat in each other's arms for a while, absorbing everything of the other and taking in each moment we had. I eventually found the strength in me to get out of bed and go to the shower, washing my body down and cleaning my face before crawling back into bed and cuddling up next to Tom, who was already under the sheets.

"Dinner at 7?" I whispered into his side as I cuddled up to him. His hand found my back, tracing circles on the bare skin.

"Only if you want to." I was nodding before he even finished the sentence.

"Of course."

"Can I call you my girlfriend?" he quietly asked, the question surprising me for a moment. I pondered over it, thinking about everything that it meant and the weight that it held. I wanted to say yes but also no but also maybe. My mind was still racing from before, not slowing down to even process what he said. Before I could think further about it, I was nodding against his chest. I felt a kiss to the top of my head but I didn't move, the safety of his embrace and body giving me all the compassion and warmth I needed.

-

"Tom, what the fuck do I wear?!" I screamed across the room, hearing him chuckle from the shower. I was pacing, naked, around the room, trying to decide what to wear to this stupid dinner. No, not stupid, not stupid at all, in fact, very important.

"Whatever you want beautiful, you look amazing no matter what." Usually, the red in my cheeks would be because of his comments but it was more likely due to the laps I had done of the hotel room from my suitcase to the mirror. I groaned again. "Groan one more time and I'll give you a reason to do it."

I glanced up to see Tom standing in the bathroom doorway, a towel hung loosely around his waist, the water still glistening on his skin. His hair was flat to his forehead, a few curls starting to appear around the sides as it got longer. My knees felt weak but I managed to keep my composure as his iridescent blue eyes stared at me from across the room. Suddenly, I felt very exposed.

I mustered up the confidence to walk over to him in the door way, my bare chest pressing against his wet one. I wrapped my arms around his waist loosely and he stood up from the door frame, taking his finger and using it to lift my chin up so I faced him. "Eyes are up here, darling."

He was smirking down at me, my hands dangerously close to the edge of the towel. For a moment, everything I was worrying about didn't exist because I wanted to rip the towel off of Tom in two seconds flat and have him actually make me groan, for good reasons. My fingers played with the soft, white towel before working their way to the front, gently untucking it and letting it fall to the floor, all whilst not breaking eye contact with him. His blue eyes were wide with lust and desire and he wasted not a single second in kissing me.

My arms quickly found his neck as I pulled him down to me, his hands wrapping tightly around my waist and pulling me in, eventually moving to my thighs to pick me up. He carried me to the edge of the bed, sitting down first so I straddled his lap. His bare dick sat perfectly between my legs and hardened with every second that I stayed there. Our lips moved hungrily with each other, Tom eventually dipping his tongue between my lips to work with mine.

My pussy, now flush with his hard dick, was forming a wetness between my legs, the skin-to-skin contact sending shivers up my spine. I was becoming more hungry for him and I started to move my hips smoothly against him. His moan was caught in my mouth as we continued to move against each other.

Tom slid one hand down to my ass and grabbed it firmly before landing the perfect slap on it. I gasped, causing him to smirk into the kiss and pull me deeper than before. I was craving a release. I pulled back from the kiss and standing up off of him. The cool air replacing the warmth of my body caused him to gasp. I grabbed a condom from the suitcase on the floor, coming back over and rolling it onto his dick. Tom moaned the moment my hand touched his tip, pumping up and down once the condom was on. He leant back on his hands, throwing his head back and moaning.

"Fuck, baby, please," he moaned out, making me smirk at his enjoyment. I crawled back onto the bed and straddled him like before, lining him up and sinking slowly onto his hard dick. We both moaned loudly, getting used to each other before I started to rock my hips back and forth. Between kissing, our hands roaming each other's bodies, our moans and ass slaps from Tom, it didn't take long for him to grab my hips firmly and pull my body close, his lips grazing my ear.

"I am going to cum, baby." I didn't stop. My hips rocked back and forth on his, him leaning further back on his arms to give me room to move along his body and his dick. I could sense him getting closer, his breaths getting shorter and moans a bit more frequent before he sat up, grabbed my hips and pulled me down as deep onto his dick as I could go. I felt his dick pulsate inside of me, releasing into the condom as he moaned. I placed kisses along his jawline whilst he finished inside of me before I rolled off.

Tom laid on the bed, catching his breath whilst I took the condom off and threw it into the bathroom bin. When I came back, Tom was still lying on the bed. I lay down next to him, giving him a peck on the lips. Before I could pull away, his hand found my face. "Don't think I don't want to see you squirm under me."

I whimpered at his tone, lying there with no sense of the world as Tom crawled on top of me. He started with a kiss on my lips, moving to my jawline, my neck, sucking gently on the skin of my collarbone before he made his way to my boobs. Stopping at my boobs, he sucked and played with each nipple before travelling to my navel, pubic bone and my inner thighs. I was already wet and squirming, desperate to feel his mouth on my pussy. He didn't waste anymore time, lifting my legs over his shoulders and diving into me. His tongue flicked across my clit and opening, sliding his tongue over to collect as much of my wetness in his mouth as possible. His large hands gripped my thighs, preventing me from moving but giving him the ability to feel each time I moved, squirmed, shaked under his mouth. My moans filled the room, lightly echoing due to the minimal furniture. Tom's eyes would glance up at me periodically to see my eyes rolled back and my lips hanging open in pleasure.

"Please don't stop baby, I am nearly there." He didn't stop, still flicking his tongue across me until my legs started to shake under his grasp. He rode out my high with me, muttered curse words and moans occupying the space as I finished on his tongue. I lay on the bed, my chest heaving as I collected my thoughts. I saw Tom stand up at the end of the bed and dusting off his hands.

"Right, you ready to go?"