Pick Up.

Things with Damson and I seemed to shake up the world. Media sites going crazy with stalking him for his opinion on my new baby being my ex husbands. He didn't shy away from speaking, taking it all as an opportunity to prove what we had wasn't going to be swayed by anything. He made sure he told everyone, he wasn't just anyone, not anymore since we were officially engaged. He thought Aubrey needed to grow up and be mature, having told the media I had "betrayed him". After I snuck to take Asher to see his dad, the weeks seem to fly by without him saying a thing and when he did it wasn't nice. In his feelings, again. Again, he went silent when it mattered, as was Sandi. Until I got sick of our son crying to me for something I just couldn't be or give him, not even by way of a step father. He a dad, his dad was the only one that would do and k couldn't deny him what he wanted. My messages to him were read and ignored. A whole two months went by, and the divorce officially on public record, posted everywhere for all to see.

Tasha Kay, always was in our business and sure she explained both sides allegations of cheating over the years, digging up all sorts of examples, some excuses and the executed final decree, confirming it was a wrap

Tasha Kay, always was in our business and sure she explained both sides allegations of cheating over the years, digging up all sorts of examples, some excuses and the executed final decree, confirming it was a wrap. We were done, and it felt like it wasn't real. I mean things had changed so much, but Damson made it feel like we had to let it go now , and I had come to the end of who I once was. Lylee Graham, was about to be no more. Damson was sure to tell me he was about to make me Mrs Idris, make Aubrey regret everything every time he saw our name in the headlines, laughing and in love, forgetting him and moving on. He got along with my girls, the family accepting of the fact it wasn't just lust. He told me I was worth everything, and more. Taking my hand and stealing me away for a few minutes of kissing and that felt like enough. It wasn't like before, the rush, excitement and drama. He was mature, lead me with his wisdom and Hollywood insider insight. His family loved the kids, and me. It wasn't hard to adjust for either of us, culturally, my family traditional on both sides.

I couldn't help but feel like I had to do something. Helpless as was my ex husband was ignoring me again now. I was silently hoping he would do well with his appeal, at least have some time taken off, but seriously struggled to think of why or how. I knew, he did what had he felt he had to. Those things always seemed to be things that led to us falling out or apart. Forever isn't that long I guessed, figuring that as we once promised to never let life keep our family apart. Now, he was locked up, alone and manifesting a level of misery even he wanted to escape, as I was tied up in a whole new man. Laying together, deep within the zirconium black silk sheets. Damsons soft brown skin drenched over mine, as we looked up at the dimmed chandelier, and he wrapped me up inside of his arms.

 Damsons soft brown skin drenched over mine, as we looked up at the dimmed chandelier, and he wrapped me up inside of his arms