Counter Act.

I went on with the day as usual, the kids at my mums for the night as I had Asher and the house to myself again. Damson away filming as I was wondering why Keisha was suddenly so pressed to speak on me and my ex husband's life.
" I know my love,... I know buba" my baby was irritated and sleepy, but fighting his sleep, as I kissed under his neck and his little hands in my mouth as he finally started to drift off an hour after his scheduled bed time.
" you are sleepy buba... go to sleep, go to sleep , go to sleep little Asher," Once he did, I made myself a quick dinner then got into the bed and watched the second part of the interview live this time. 

" you knew he liked her and sucked his dick!"" It was his 30th birthday

" It was his 30th birthday... flew us out, got us Chanel's and all types of shit,.. then at the after party, Chubbs was busy talking to his wife for like a hour... and I was horny, he was cute... but that flopped, he wasn't into me!!?"
" oh... okay, so you came onto him..."
" yeah, but I didn't, like, chase the nigga" I loudly commented that was lie as they went on to discuss her issues with me, mainly the fact I thought I was better than her and she was sick of it.  She would tell the truth and twist it, so well an outside would never tell the difference between the truth and the lie.

  She would tell the truth and twist it, so well an outside would never tell the difference between the truth and the lie

" what did she do though"
" well first of all... I was with her ex Kyle, before her! She fucked with him to get over her ex Jordan.... But I loved him"
" that's the father of your daughter"
" yeah..."
" the daughter you thought was Chubbs?"
" yes but, we're passed that now... I'm over him"
" so she was with him and that made you mad..."
" that and the way she acts like she never cheated! She cheated ... cheated on Kyle with Drake, Drake with Damson...she slept with Kyle twice!... when she found out about Adonis and AFTER she was married, when he fucked Chanel Amor, and he was fucking Kylie on the low"
"Jenner!?"
" yep! She knew about it, and they used to be cool,... not so much anymore"
" damn... he was fucking everyone!"
" Yeah, and so was she...that's why they separated, she lied and said she was just trying to "help Kyle out because his mum passed away"...but they had sex,.. she told me they did... her mum knows and everything... that's why Sienna was such a shock..."
" Shit!!! Drake about to be mad because everyone thought she was being falsely accused of cheating, I remember"
" exactly...it was a fake story to make us feel bad for her, and cover up the fact she still dosent know who that little girls dad is! Talking about me and my situation, and she's a "star"! ha! Well... she needs to call Maury!"