Mob Ties.

I had figured it wasn't going to be a nice friendly visit from J, about how much Damson and I were in love and doing well. The way he was talking to me let me know he was angry, but acting alike he didn't feel any type of way. He was in Aubrey's corner, family, mob ties, and always would be. Very much a OG type of guy, relaxed but bout his business by any means he saw  necessary. Whether that was making niggas pay city tax to be around and about untouched, or if it was popping up to remind people they were not supposed to be where they were. Popping people in general, to reinforce the fact he could.   The last time I spoke with J, I was covered in Adam's blood, tears and panic worrying about what I thought was on the way.

" Tell me that ain't you in the car Ly"
" why are you doing this?"
" Tell Adam to pull over, we can still talk" he didn't have a choice, as he passed out from being hit in the arm and legs, chest and his chin was grazed but there was so much blood I thought they shot him in his face.
" Ad!!"
" call a ambulance, I'm gonna fuckin die"
" I got to go J"
" we're coming.... Don't call the ambulance we go him"
" what!?" Before I could say anything else two guys pulled him out of the car and took him into a van.

I was left in the car, covered in blood and drove myself home to a shocked staff that asked no questions

I was left in the car, covered in blood and drove myself home to a shocked staff that asked no questions. Adam didn't speak on what happened in the six days he was held patched up and held captive, and then thrown out into the desert in Vegas, and arrested. Thought I was about to be targeted next, and to be honest I had never spoken to anyone but my therapist about it before that day. I never really knew how I should speak about anything that wasn't spoken on. Learning it was best to just not do that, people don't genuinely care and it would all be used against me anyways, or at least, within a court of law.

It was weird that I had been in the studio with Aubrey, when he recorded a song about Adam. It wasn't something he discussed with me, "Mob Ties" an instant classic, calm yet gangster vocals, implicating himself to being tied. I listened at the time, loving the drum ripple beat, sinister keys and ghostly melodic string samples. Smooth sounds of the sadistic back and forth, between made men who had the means to call hits off of love, and never ever ceasefire. The things that had happened were generationally bound now, J Prince Junior sure to make that clear.