Too Far Gone.

My mind was all over the place, barely sleeping that night, as Damson and I had finally aired shit out, having no more secrets felt better, but not as good as I thought it would.

Now we just had a secret of our own to share, more weight to battle and bear until the baby was born. He drove me and the kids to my mums, and told me he loved me and would pick us up once I was done. My session was deeper than I expected, and I knew she had already met with my ex husband and wondered what he had said, if he had even showed up at all.

"So, Lylee... I wanted us to begin our pre session with just, you telling me... I know you have all the accomplishments, you're not a silly girl, at all... so, to me, it seems like you want is for, your ex husband, Aubrey... to be there for the children..."

"Yeah, as you can see... I'm very pregnant now, and, we got married three months ago, and...ever since then, um... Aubrey just has not seen the kids, in person...now I will say he calls them, and FaceTime's them... he was on the phone to Summer, just before I got here... but, I just feel like, he's out... we freed the boy!? He's back, so... I just don't understand, why...-"

"Okay

"Okay...that is a good start Lylee,... so what I wanted to ask is, prior to you getting married, what do you feel led you guys to all of this?"

"Um... I would say, before we got married, our issues were based on honesty... like, having full disclosure."

"So, you feel like there wasn't full transparency?"

"No... on both sides, actually..."

"Okay, so... lets start with yourself, what did you not tell Aubrey, that you now think you should have?"

"Ugh...um... I, I didn't tell him that I didn't trust him 100%, and... I didn't tell him, that...Jaxon, raped me" She looked at me like she was trying to hear me now, my voice faint like my energy, especially when I would think about the things that happened to me, and how Aubrey and I had happened to what we had, and were now having an effect on the children we made.

"Why didn't you say, you didn't trust him?"

"Because, I wanted to... and I felt like I would, with time... and um... I did, just not... how I should. Not as much as I should have"