Can't Get Enough.

I wondered if he and Sophie were going to be able to build their bridge, now we had burnt ours. I was thinking about him all the time, who was writing to him because I know tonnes of girls would be. I was feeling jealous about a man I had wearily declared one of the things I was sure was going to kill me, break my heart beyond reproach. All whilst having the nerve to wonder if Damson was still mad at me, or if he was really dedicated to our future marriage, like he said we both should be. I was annoying myself, wanted to know what the future held and who would be the one to hold me down and love me like a loyal wife should be. I wanted to be that, I knew it was on me to make sure I left before I had to get anyone back this time around. I would have to leave as soon as I knew, not stay and play myself out of who I am.

Aubrey was always so sincere when it came to our future, sinister when it came to everything else

Aubrey was always so sincere when it came to our future, sinister when it came to everything else. He was officially pressing back against the charges and had to speak to me about part of that apparently. I wondered what else there could be, we were broken now. Beyond the premise of our bond being sacred, something to be protected from attacks, outside or from us ourselves. Said he was going to get healthy, promised he would do what was right for them. He said he was going to fight the lies, and get back to focusing on his kids. But that turned to him being able to indulge in all the weed he wanted, to pass time, and all he had for now was time. Trying to forget the things he did do, as did I, deals made, betrayal laid, bags on heads of people that really ended up dead. Time ticking slowly like his heart, writing to get it out but even that wasn't enough.

Loaded up the car with Grahams, kissed Damson goodbye and drove off into what would be a series of unfortunate events or just fate

Loaded up the car with Grahams, kissed Damson goodbye and drove off into what would be a series of unfortunate events or just fate. They were all asleep by the time we got there, looking at me crazy when I said I couldn't carry them all.
" mummy has Asher, and his stroller, so...Summer... you hold onto Siennas hand, please"
" okay... A.J doesn't listen so I don't want to be in control"
" you're not going to be don't worry baby" I laughed as she was dead serious, sibling issues were squashed on sight in my house from they were young though.
" he's so bad!"
" I no so bad!"
" you're not baby, Sum...Summer... what does Aubrey Jr do that you don't like" I just stood there for a few moments, recording them for my own memories, inside the private parking space as they sorted out their issues by force. My hand brushing her hair as she found her words.
" he always pushes me and shouting!!"
" okay, so, Aubrey... what do you want to do about that?" He was leant on my leg now, looking up at me.
" um..."
" you want to say something?" my hand on his chest as he whispered.
" sorry for being so bad" he hung his little head as Summer and Sienna immediately saw he was sad and gave in with cuddles.
" it's okay brother... you no bad you just need to listen okay!?" Sienna was so sweet, but dead ass serious like me. Super soft spoken, I was already in love with her little velvety voice she seemed to also enjoy learning and using. She was like her big sister too, a fan of "all things mommy", only liked to wear dresses and in my makeup these days.