Mr Graham.

My mum wanted to make sure the counsellor was good match, and able to manage all the drama that came with the Grahams. She was a friend of my aunt, and well known when I was going through it with Jordan. To my surprise, she was working privately now, and was worth the $1,500 an hour sessions, as billed a monthly. I got an email, inviting me to a series of pre screening sessions with the counsellor, and had one that day in fact. I was showing it to Damson, who also got an email about his personal session schedule.

"So you have to have a session with just you two, as well

"So you have to have a session with just you two, as well..."
"yeah, and there is a session, for just the couples partners, so you and Aubrey, and me  and, Camila"
"How long has he even been with this girl?"
"I think it's been about 4 months, since before he was out..."
"It's gonna be stressful, and you're 6 and a half months pregnant Ly"

"I know, but he ain't seen my kids since we got married, Damson... it's been almost 4 fucking months!"
"He FaceTimes... that's seeing them, and they have me"
"I know, we appreciate you,... so much, but"
" he's their father... and I would never try to replace him... just can't let them feel like it's them who's missing out, or you... okay" he kissed my forehead, and told me I should probably get ready for my first pre sessions with Iyanla.

"And

"And... have you decided about meeting my parents? They're here this weekend..."
"I think it's too soon,"
"Too soon? Really, Aubrey!? It wasn't too soon when you was fucking me?!"
"Mila... please, I'm tired and I got shit to do...You wanted to fuck me the first night we met!!  Told me you was on the pill too! Remember!? What happened to that...so stop the cap"
"So!? I held you down in there... and you got out and tried to get her back! Plus, I'm fucking Colombian yo! So, you ain't about to have me out here pregnant and unmarried for too long baby,... and I know you ain't fucking with old ass Bernice still!? Are you?"

" I told you, I'm not talking about old shit no more"
"But you want me to come to therapy and talk about ya baby mama!"
"What!? You talking crazy??..."
"I'm saying, she's the past... you ain't gotta get along with her, just ya kids!"
"Girl, calm all that shit down...Sophie is my baby mama, and you about to be.... But, Lyleeana is my ex wife, yeah!?" he stood up, as she did just that.