What You Want?

"So, does Ly know you're gonna speak to him!?" Tisha was sure it was a bad idea, positive in knowing I wouldn't want her to.
" no, and she's not going to know either, is she, T?"
" I have to tell her, I'm her manager, she has to trust me, and I want her to!"
" so do I! I... it's not about trust, but protection... as her mother, and her manager, we have to do that plus, you're my friend, too... right!?" my mum was older in age but Tisha was very much mature and with that grown woman shit. Able to selectively pick between what was personal and professional, what I needed to know as she already did, and what she knew would trigger me into tearing into someone or something I disapproved of.

Her hair laid and in her signature style, 40 inches of almost black Brazilian body wave, hanging over one shoulder, as the opposing arm rested on the dining table. Nails short but always fresh, tapping against the base of her glass as my mum noticed the discomfort in someone we grew to view as family.
" what!?"
" okay fine, here" she dialled and he answered immediately.

" Hey, Aubrey it's me, Trinity"" hey mama, you alright?"" no, not really

" hey mama, you alright?"
" no, not really... but, I guess I have to be okay if you two are acting like you are"
" why ain't she called me?"
" why would she, you think Sienna ain't your child!?"
" I love my baby but she does look like him"
" are you serious!?"
" I don't know what to think anymore"
" you mean to tell me, you let this person who you betrayed my daughter with ... talk you into believing your kids aren't yours!?"
" she got back with him... and I want them all tested so, she don't care "
" oh, okay!...Maybe, she's hurt!"
" she's hiding something even if it's just the fact she still loves me"

Maybe, she's hurt!"" she's hiding something even if it's just the fact she still loves me"

" look, what she did with him was wrong but, they're getting married and... After the things you have done to her, you need to give some of the grace she always seems to extend to you, Aub"
"okay... you got it... if that's what she wants"
" that's what she needs now, Aubrey... you know she's weak for you,... you're her kids father and...you was beating her while she was pregnant"
" I didn't beat her, I hit her..."
" okay, so what's the bloodclaat difference lickle bwoi!? Not too sure why you and Lylee both don't listen!" She was in mother mode, not with his shit or excuses at all anymore.

" I know,...I'm sorry...I wasn't and am not proud of that, I love her to death, but, we are just not meant to be.. no matter how I want my wife back she's gone, it's done"
"A slap, a punch... this is how people are abused into submission..., so trust me when I say I will make sure my daughter doesn't repeat my mistakes by trying to stay, doubling back, or letting you use "the child that isn't yours" against her, while she forgave you for Adonis, Aidan... and treated them like her own!!"