Tooth Palace

I don't own this video! I could not find a picture of Tooth's Palace so I found the video.  

We are still in the air flying to Tooth's Palace when I got an idea to trick Bunny. 

I get up from my seat next to Jack and walk over to the side of the sleigh and look over the edge. 

I get up on the edge, balancing on my two feet. 

"Hey Bunny, Jack you can really get a view from here-!" I said, falling of the edge and I hear Jack and Bunny freak out. 

"North! She just-!" Bunny said, looking over the edge and sees me on the bottom of sleigh, a part called the 'runner'. 

"Aww, you do care, don't you rabbit?" I asked, smirking at Bunny. 

"Oh rack off, you bloody nightmare!" Bunny said.

I get back into the sleigh and I see Jack looking at me, pouting. 

"Hey there Mr. Grumpy, don't you give me that pouty lip." I said, smirking. 

"Don't scare me like that again." Jack said, hugging me. 

I tensed at the sudden hug, but it felt nice so I hugged back, resting my chin on his shoulder. I broke the hug when I hear North said. 

"I say we take a short cut!" North said. 

"Oh god, I knew I should've taken my tunnels." I hear Bunny mumble, closing his eyes in fear. 

"I say 'Tooth Palace'!" North said, taking a snow globe and throwing it to a cliff in front of us, creating a portal. 

We go through the portal and the first thing I see is my father's nightmares and I knew my father was hear. 

I sit down and hide my face in my knees. 

Jack POV  

I see Eri hide her face in her knees and I got curious, so I walked over to her and sat down next to her on my knees. 

"Eri, what's wrong?" I asked. 

"I can't let my father see me, just pretend I'm not here, or better yet, just pretend you don't know me; tell that to the rest of the guardians, you guys don't know me, got it?" Eri said, disappearing into the shadows. 

North, Sandy and Bunny were fighting off nightmares and I see Baby Tooth, so I grab her before she could be eaten by a nightmare again. 

"Hey there Baby Tooth, you okay?" I ask and she tweets that she is. 

"Hold on!" North shouts. 

We crash like we did last time and we all the get out the sleigh and we see Tooth all freaked out, worrying about her fairies and the teeth. 

"They took everything, everyone, the teeth, my fairies, everything is gone!" Tooth exclaimed. 

Baby Tooth flew out of my hoodie and to Tooth. 

"Oh! Thank goodness, one of you is alright!" Tooth said, relieved as Baby Tooth lands in her hands. 

"I have to say, this is exciting, very exciting. The Big 5 all in one place, it's very nice to see you all again." Pitch said, appearing out of no where.  

"Pitch! You have 30 seconds to return back my fairies!" Tooth exclaimed. 

"Or what? You'll stick a quarter under my pillow?" Pitch asked. 

"Why are you back?" North asked. 

"Maybe I still want what you have, but this time it won't be the same." Pitch said.