I know your out there

I was sat in the kitchen while I heard all the boys leave and I just had a Power Nap on the ground.
I woke up to banging echoing round the house.

I panicked as the house was filled with pure darkness, I ran to the side of the kitchen to grab a knife as I knew someone was here.
I found a note on the side and it read.
"Lilly you need to go to my room and behind the picture is my weapons, take them and run.
I'm counting on you
-Tom"

I looked up to the dark hallway as I didn't want to but if this all was gonna stop I had to.
I ran into the darkness and carefully made my way up the stairs to Toms room.

I ran to the painting and pulled it off and I was met with a huge safe.
"Fuck" I mumbled as I looked around I found a note in his boxer draws.

"6969" of course
I ran to the sage and out the code in as the green light flashed I pulled it open and I had seen a suit, more like a woman's one.
It was almost like an army one but anyway I grabbed the stuff in there and I was no ready.

I knew I had to get to the basement to turn the lights on but I had to be careful, toms counting on me and it's now or never.

I walked down into the basement as I switched the lights on I heard the doors swinging open as I felt my heart drop I ran up with gun in hand.

"LILLY" bill yelled as I turned behind me a girl who looked an awful lot like Stacy.
She had grabbed me to the floor and held a knife to me.

"You stole Tom...and I don't like that Lilly so im going to fucking end you" she said then I felt a hard force on me.

"Not if I kill you first" Tom said walking through the doors and pulling me up.

I smiled as I kissed him, the world slowed down for a moment as I had a sinking feeling in my stomach that this is our last kiss.

"Come on ellie needs help" bill said as I snapped my head to him,ellie..

I ran to the car as we all got in we sped through Tokyo.

It was on fire and stuff broken everywhere and fighting.
This really is the end.

Once we got to Ellie's we ran in to see her, Lucy and Brianna all stabbed.

My heart stopped.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled as I sunk to my knees.
I couldn't stop crying, it felt like my world had ended then and there, the lifeless bodies of the only 3 girls I loved the most, the 3 who was there for me.

I felt Tom crouch next to me and pull me into a hug as bill bursted into tears and went to look.

Ellie's eyes opened the slightest.

"Lilly please put an end to this" she said, her voice raspy and in pain
"No Lilly please don't die on me" I said getting up to her.

I watched as she smiled as her eyes shut.

"LILLY" I yelled as my voice filled with pain
I heard a Loud bang as I turned around bill had been shot in the leg.

"FUCK" he yelled as Tom pulled his gun out.

I kissed the 3 of them on the heads as I pulled mine out and stood up with Tom.

"Okay we need to go, now." Tom said as I helped bill into the car we drove off.

I felt my eyes still stinging and I just felt useless for not helping them in time.

We rushed to the hospital, lucky it wasn't gotten to yet.

We got bill in and they helped him out but we couldn't let bill stay here but he said for us to go and he can handle himself.

Me and Tom stepped out the hospital as we looked at each other.